chapter 17

He took her to the area near the backyard. There was an outdoor dining area which faced the beach. He made her to sit there and went back. He came back with a basket and placed it on the table. She was restless. She peeped into the basket.

Sidharth patted on her head, seeing the childish nature. She smiled innocently.

He took out a juice bottle and two glasses.

Haaye yeh dha tera surprise

She made a pout looking at the bottle.

Abbey gadhi, ruk ja ek minute. Saaman nikaalne tho de.

He poured it into the glasses. Then took out the cake, out of the box. The excitement was playing on her eyes. She licked her lips before taking the first piece.

Oohh... Thank you for this.. Atleast I have some advantages because you read my diary. Haaye... Aisa hota tho meim sabko de deti padne ke liye...

She giggled and Sidharth joined her too.

Sab ko mat dena... Uspe sirf mera haq hei, sirf mera..

Sidharth stated it dramatically.

Kutta..

Shehnaaz laughed seeing the antics of Sidharth.

...

Shehnaaz wasn't able to sleep that night. She was grinning throughout. The day with Sidharth was the best day ever in her life, though Virat created a little problem. But she managed it as she explained it to her father. Her father was happy that she has found something to look forward in her career. But Mom wasn't happy because it wasn't an assured job and it had no stability. They asked her to apologize Virat as he sounded a little hurt when he called them. She promised them that she will apologize to him.

On the way back, they were talking about Sidharth's life. He was too excited to share everything with her. He told her about his mother, her dance, papa, his milkshake to his first kiss and everything. She laughed through out the journey.

She never wanted to loose Sidharth in her life, at least as a friend she could have him in her life, if she won't ruin it.

Slept???

She blushed deeply looking at the message from Sidharth.

Yes!!!

Ooh!! Then am I speaking to some GHOST in her room, I think?

As seeing the word ghost, she checked her room one more time nervously.

I'm gonna kill you Sidharth! I won't be able to sleep now..

Hahaaaaa... I know 😉

You are such a loser!! Tumhe pata hei na mujhe darr lagti hei.

Tho kya meim huna tere saat.

Tu, tere khar meim hena, yeh room meim tho meim akeli hu.

She pouted.

Tho video call karte hei, udha lena.

Nhi nhi.... Bahut raat ho chuki hei, tu sojaa.

Kal bhi tho tune mujhe call kiya dha, tab yaad nhi aayi ki mujhe sona hei?

Arrey wo tho kaam keliye dhi naa..

Ooh... Tho tu bass kaam keliye hi mujhe call ki dhi.. Achaa Sahi hei, tu tho mujhe abhi tak koi kaam ke bina, na call ki hei, na text ki hei... Sahi hei  sahi hei.. Chal..

He knows that she is too sentimental and this would work. He giggled as he typed it.

Sidharthhh.... Aisa kuch nhi hei... Meim tho hamesha aise hi hu, sabse. Chahe mom ho dad ho ya didi ho, meim bahut kam calls karti hu.. Tu aisa kyu sochta hei..

Sana pouted sadly as she sent the text.

Tho chal jaldi udhaaa.. Meim abb call karke hi rahunga..

With in no time, her phone rang. She took it and ran towards the balcony

Both were silent. The courage they had while texting was gone as soob as seeing each others faces.

Kuch bol..

Sidharth insisted.

Tune call kiya, tu bol..

Abb..mm.. . Shreya so gayi??

Aah!! Bhir se shreya!!
Sana felt jealous thinking about them being together.

Shehnaaz made irritated face hearing Shreya's name. She wasn't able to control her feelings this late night.

Usse baat karni dhi tho usse hi call karle ti.

Sidharth loved this version of Shehnaaz, late night Shehnaaz is so unfiltered, he thought.

Tho call karu??

Kuch bhi karle, mujhe kya??

Kuch nhi??

Nhi

Sach meim??

Hmm

Tho bhir dheek hei.

Shehnaaz looked away and waited for him to cut the call.

Abbey gadhii, idhar dekh. Aaj ke baat tere saamne meim uski naam tak nhi loongi, dheek hei??

Shehnaaz blushed, but later she understood the popat she has done now. She acted too desperate.

Ooh.. Sidharth, aisa kuch nhi hei. Bass mazak kiya.. Wo tho tujhpe lattu hei abhi bhi, possible hei tho ek chance dedo.. Hamari Shreya tho the sweetest hei.

She needed to cover up the damage she had done minutes ago.

Tumhari Shreya sweetest hei tho meim kya karu??  I'm not interested. Manik hei na uske liye. He will take care.

She was so happy hearing it from him. The thought of Shreya had no place in his heart made her feel so elated.

Hmm...

He saw her eyes were closing partially as he talked with her. She was almost asleep. It has being almost an hour they started the conversation. He was grinning, remembering about how lucky he was today.

...

The next few days went on seeing locations and purchasing different items for shoot in between their jobs. They became more comfortable with each other. Still Shehnaaz wasn't ready to give away her insecurities. She still believed that a person like Sidharth can never fall for an ordinary girl like her. She believed, he considers her only as a good friend. She tried to avoid maximum awkward moments. She knew that she may lose control over herself, if she misunderstood his some actions and result in hurting herself.

While, Sidharth completely head over heels for her. He wasn't able to properly say it to her that she was special for him. She always avoided it when he tried to get too close her. She was a really complicated case for him to understand. One moment, he feels that she too likes him as a special one, but the other moment she ignores him.

They had planned the shoot on next week. So, Shreya and Shehnaaz took leave for a week. It was very difficult for them to convince their boss, but they managed.

Manik hired some technicians to help Sidharth and aslo some designers and makeup artists too. He wanted it to be perfect.

A day before the shooting, at 3 in the morning Sidharth's phone rang. He was in a beautiful dream. He cursed the one who called as the was reaching to the climax.

Sidharth....

There was a nervous Shehnaaz on the other end. She was sounded like she was shivering. Her words trembled.

================================

Please vote comment and share.