chapter 4

They started walking towards the coffee shop. Their apartment was very near to their office so as to the Tara coffee shop. The climate was really pleasing and Shehnaaz was still in her novel.

Come out of your la la land baby, we reached.

Shreya brought her back to reality.

They used to sit on a table from where the sea was clearly visible to them. Children were playing in the near by park. Even though it was a holiday, visitors were less in the cafe.

Kesav placed two coffees infront of them as per their order.

Pehali salary se hameim kuch nhi milega kya??

Kesav teased Shehnaaz. He really liked her. They haven't talked much, because she always came here with Shreya. And once Shreya opened her mouth, it was difficult to stop. Kesav and Shreya were so friendly.

Shreya started visiting this shop regularly only after she got to know that her zumba trainer was the son of this coffee shop's owner. She fall in love at first sight with Sidharth. Sidharth treated her only as friend. So, she started coming to his coffee shop to impress his father and him. For almost last one month, Sidharth had gone for an outdoor shoot project. He was assistant choreographer for that.

Shehnaaz just smiled at his question.

Tumari pyaari si smile se kuch nhi hoga.. Batao kya donge mujhe??

Aapko kya chahiye?

Shehnaaz asked making an innocent face. He was the only elderly person who has talked to her so sweetly in Mumbai. She felt like a father like figure of him.

Kesav laughted looking at that innocent face.

Kuch nhi chahiye beta,  aise hi khush raho.. Tumari yeh smile hi itni keemthi hei.. Pata hei tujhe

With that he put his hand on her head and cared her hair.

Oho.. Aaj saara attention usse hi donge??  Yaha bhi dekhlo..meim bhi yaha baidi hu uncle..

Meri chatter box, agar tu shuru kiya tho hameim baat bhi nhi karne denge.. Isiliye usse baat ki pehale..

Aaj beta bhi vapas aayenge tho hameim yaad bhi nhi hoga na uncle..

She smartily asked to know about Sidharth. Shehnaaz chuckled understanding her intentions.

Ha.. Vo tho raat ko aayega.. Tum bhi uske zumba class meim hi jaati ho na?

He asked to Shreya.

Yup uncle.. Kal se yeh bhi aa rahi hei..

Acha hei... New new salary, new new revolutions.

Shehnaaz awkwardly smiled.
Before they could continue their conversation, a customer called him. So Kesav excused himself.

Late night Kesav jerked off from his sleep hearing the calling bell. He woke up from the bed and opened the door. Without waiting, Sidharth thrown his bags aside and hugged his father tightly.

I missed you so much papa..

Me too beta..

Kesav smiled patting Sidharth's back.

Khana khake aaya hei ya banau kuch tere liye?

Kesav asked as they came out of their hug.

Haa papa.. Ab buss fresh hote sona hei.. Aap jaake so jayiye..

Dheek hei beta.. Hum subhah baat karenge.

           ................................