chapter 10

At night after a call from her parents, shehnaaz searched for her diary in the cupboard. But it wasn't there. She checked the whole room, but it was missing. She sat on a chair worried. She tried to remember the last night. She was really upset yesterday.

She wrote on her diary either when she was very happy or very sad probably. Actually, it was the only secret she had from her closerones.
No one had any idea about Shehnaaz having a diary.

Suddenly she remembered that she had kept it in the bag which was placed on the table. She ran to that bag and thrown everything out of it. But she couldn't find it.

..

Sidharth who was completely sweating after his workout was really confused whether to bath first or to read her heart. He was restless. Even though he knew that it's wrong to read someone's personal diary, he couldn't help himself from knowing her more deeply. He wanted to know every single thing about her.

He sat on the floor, resting his back on the side of his bed. His t shirt was drenched out completely and was sticking to his body, showing his perfect abs and biceps. Some of his long hair teased him coming in front of his left eye. He brushed it to a side.

As he read each and every page, the smile on his face became widened. The shy and reserved Shehnaaz he had seen wasn't someone like that from inside. She was full of life and deep thoughts and more. She was deeply in love with the concept of love. She wanted to love and to be loved by someone like happened in her favourite stories.

She was someone who was always in her dreamy land. He wrote many stories how her love story will be.

Ohh man!!  She had a lot of crushes...

Sidharth thought while chuckling.

She had written about her crushes and how will be her love story each time. But it happened only till before 3 years.

Means... She hadn't any crushes after that??  Or the last one is her bf now??

He was so confused as he ran his fingers through his hair.

.......

The image stricked her mind suddenly. The dance school. She went there with her bag and she had thrown it on the floor.

May be there.

She was scared as she thought, may be someone had found and what if they read. She jumped on to her bed and closed her eyes thinking of her dumbness.

....

Morning, Shehnaaz made excuse to Shreya that she had an early morning meeting, so needed to leave fast. She was literally running through the way to dance school. Sidharth, who was expecting this, was waiting for her entry. He looked through the window 2-3 times. Finally, he saw her. She was breathing heavily as she was stepping up the stairs. He behaved like he hasn't seen her as she reached their school.

He kept on talking to Diya,  their new receptionist. Shehnaaz as reached the dance school saw the busy Sidharth with his receptionist. She felt a pang on her heart seeing Sidharth giving attention to someone else.

I told you naa,  he isn't interested in you, it's just friendship.

Shehnaaz corrected her self and she approached them. Diya, who was actually drooling over him seemed to be completely lost in him. He too didn't noticed Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz felt hesitant to disturb them. She checked surrounding. He saw Raghav who was just scrolling on his phone. She was comfortable Raghav, so she started to walk to him.

Shit!!  She is going..

Sidharth scolded in mind.

He called her from behind, before she could approach Raghav.

Shehnaaz..

She was worried. It was clearly visible in her face.

Aah.. Hi Sidharth.

Why are you here in the morning? Have you joined the morning session too.

No noo.... It's that... Aisa he ki.... I lost something here yesterday. I just needed to check in that room.

What did you lose ?? May be I can help you.

Sidharth tried to keep his pocker face.

Actually a book from office, you know?

Oh!  No I didn't find any. I was the one who closed it yesterday. There was nothing over there.

He waited for her reaction.

Ooh.. Is that so?  Then I am leaving. Thank you.

Shehnaaz face fell sad. She had no idea where it could be and also she couldn't ask anyone directly about it. In deep thought, she started to walk away.

He didn't knew what to do next.

Mmm... Shehnaaz I think I remember now. I found something.

Shehnaaz turned immediately with a tensed face. She hopped to him not to read those.

What???

But it didn't look like a office paper, more like personal.

He smirked.

Did you....did you read that??

She was hell irritated at thought of someone reading those. He sensed it and lied not to lose her.

No.. But seemed like that.

Then, can you give it back?

Actually, it is in my home. Evening I will bring that.

Ok.

She sighed.

She wanted it back as soon as possible, but she didn't wanted to act desperate. She didn't wanted to give him any clue that it was her personal diary. She left from there immediately.

As he came back from institute, he sat down and read it again. He somehow concluded that her most favourite thing was love stories. He needed to work on that as he mostly preferred action movies over love stories, though he liked them too..

His phone vibrated near him as it was on silent mode. He looked at the caller ID and rolled his eyes.

Hey Manik, bolo. Ab kya hei??

Sidharth knew that, Manik was more enthusiastic about Shreya than his own music video now.

Mujhe hamari heroine mil gaya hei..

Sidhath sighed. He clearly understood his intentions.

No.. No... I can't handle her more yaar.... Don't even think of it.

Please bhai... I promise she won't even look at you.

Wo kaise??

Give me 1 week , she will be mine.

Itna confidence??

I'm expert in this. You know??

Both chuckled.

Okey okey dekhte hei,  time hei.  Pehle tum kuch acting and dance seekhlo.

Thanks bhai, you are the best!!

With that they ended the call.

The complete day was like a slow motion movie for Shehnaaz. She was only thinking about her diary. She was preparing her answers if he would ask her anything about that. Somehow the day came to an end and they reached the dance school.

================================

Plz vote comment and share.