chapter 15

Shehnaaz waited for Sidharth outside her apartment. She checked her watch, he was late.

A bullet stopped in front of her and the rider removed his helmet.

You are late.

Mm.. Sorry ek delivery karna dha, bass isiliye. Chal.

Kaha jaa rahe hei hum?

She asked as she sat behind him. She usually keep her hands over the shoulders of the rider in the bike. But she was a little confused here. He wasn't a normal guy for her now. Something was special about him.

He saw her hands were searching for a comfortable place, through the mirror. He shaked his head in disbelief. He left out a sigh and held her hands and wounded it around his stomach. He didn't wanted to be confused like her. He wanted to clear it out, that she was special.

Chup chaap baidho. Meim jaha bhi leke jaavunga,  promise, sabse romantic jagah hoga.

A playful smile formed on his lips, seeing the blushing Shehnaaz.

This ride was one of the best rides in Shehnaaz's life. It took one hour for them to reach a small house. It looked simple but peaceful too. It had a huge garden area, with a lot of colourful flowers. She didn't know much of flower's name. But the sight was mesmerizing.

There was a properly cushioned swing chair at a distance. She walked over to there. Sidharth followed her with a victory smile. He had managed to amuse her. She found to be curious about the place. She was smiling broadly.

The sight made her statue for a second. Her eyes and mouth remained wide open. Yes, she had heard some sound as she reached there, but never knew it could be saw beautiful.

Ooh!! I have seen these kinds of stuff only in movies!

She said as she ran towards the beach.   Sidharth laughed seeing Shehnaaz playing with the waves.

It's a private beach. Dev sir owns it.

She smiled collecting some shells on the shore.

It's beautiful.

She said looking at the waves and the wide smile remained there.

And isn't it romantic too?

Sidharth asked in a husky voice as he walked close to her. She played with her fingers and looked here and there to avoid his gaze. The shells had already fallen down from her trembling hands. Her heart was beating fast, like never before. She remained still with a nervous face.

Sidharth grinned seeing the sweating Shehnaaz. He enjoyed it as he stood in front her. He cleared his throat and bended to reach her ear and whispered.

Let me show you the romantic house too..

A chill went through her nerves as his breath touched her ear. She held her breath for a second.

He held her hand and led her to the house. Even though it seemed to be small from outside, it was so big from inside. Well arranged, well maintained, super cosy. The walls were painted white. It appeared to be fresh and newly done. There wasn't lot of furnitures, only the necessary. And those too were specifically choosen. It had an open kitchen and too clean.

Coffee banavu tere liye?

Sidharth turned to Shehnaaz as he took some water and poured it into the coffee machine. He didn't waited for her answer as he knew she loved coffee.

Shehnaaz exclaimed seeing Sidharth making coffee, who didn't even waited for her answer.

Of course! He knows you. Puri dairy jo pada hei usne.

She remembered.

She walked into a room. It looked like the master bedroom. She sat on the bed. As she sat, it compressed the area where she sat. She felt like she was inside the bed. It was too cosy. She could sleep her entire life, if she gets a bed like this.

There was a glass door leading to the balcony. She walked over to there and gently opened it.

This man is really obsessed with swing chairs.

She thought as she sat on the swing chair in the balcony. The view from there was breath taking. The round swing was filled was white cushions.  It used the same material as of the bed. She stood up seeing Sidharth coming inside with two cups in his hands.

He placed them on the glass table and stood near the rail.

Can we confirm this??

Yeah, why not it's the best we can get. It really suits the theme.

Teri wo scene hei na, wo hum yaha karenge.

He said as he moved to the swing chair and sat on it.

Konsi?

Sidharth smirked and took her hand in his.

Jo hero sofa pe baitha hei aur heroine ke haat pakadke usse apni taraf kheech  tha hei.

His voice turned husky as she was on his laps now.

Aur bhir aise, heroine ke baalom ko sehlatha hei. Aur bhir... Bhir tho...

Both were lost in there land by now. The sound of the waves were clearly echoing as they turned silent. He just caressed her cheeks. She closed her eyes and surrendered. He smiled and brought her face near to his chest. She  felt peace resting her head on his chest. Both had a peaceful smile and had there eyes closed. She placed her hand on his chest and the other around his stomach.

They never wanted to end this moment. They were completely lost.

A message popped up on Shehnaaz's phone, which brought them back to the real world. Shehnaaz jumped out of his lap. She cursed herself for doing such stupid acts. She moved to other side of the balcony to read the message from Virat.

He had reached her place as he informed yesterday. He was asking for her location as he needed to return back earlier. She sent the location and took the coffee and left the room.

Isse kya hogaya??? Hamesha aise kyu behave karti hei, jaise kuch hua hi nhi?? Usse yeh feel nhi hoti hei kya jo meim karta hu?? Ooh man!!!  I'm becoming mad!!  Aise kyu hota hei?? Life meim pehli baar dekha hei aisi ladki ko...aur.... Pehli baar aisa feel bhi.  I don't want to loose it.

He thought remaining on the chair.

Yaar!!!! What have I done???  He was just explaining the scene and I got lost. It's not good for you, Sana!!  Sambhalo apne aapko.. What must be he thinking of me. He must have thought, how clingy I'm. Ooohhhh.... This is shit. Maintain yourself, sana. Haa, pata hei tujhe kuch kuch hota hei ussse dekhke, but it doesn't mean that he too feels that. He was just explaining the scene. Usse tho kitne hot ladkiyam milenge,  dhodi na meri peeche aayega wo. Aisa soch na bhi mat.. Tumhari koi aukaat hi nhi hei aise ladke ko mil sakta hei.. Samchii!!!

Shehnaaz scolded herself and walked to the garden. She wanted to avoid Sidharth until her heart calms down. Sidharth too was busy with his thoughts.

They both were taken aback  as the calling bell rang.

Shehnaaz ran towards the door a little irritated.

================================

Plz vote comment and share.