chapter 11

Shehnaaz was looking for Sidharth through the corner of her eyes, but couldn't find. She was becoming more restless passing each seconds.

Agar wo meri diary pada tho wo kya soch raha honga mere bare meim.... Hayyyyy... Kya karu meim abb?

Shehnaaz thought while playing with her fingers.

Everything OK na?

Shreya checked the restless Shehnaaz.

Haa... Nothing I'm ok..

She plastered a smile on her face.

Sana, I know you...  You must be worried about what uncle told naa.. Be cool.

Yaah... I have to face that too..

Then only Shehnaaz remembered that she has agreed to her father that to meet Virat tomorrow. The missing of her diary had made her ignorant to all other problems in her life, because it was her lifetime secret. Within seconds a message popped up on her phone.

Meet me at mannat restaurant in the ground floor after the session

                  - sidharth

In no time Sidharth reached the room and acted like nothing happened in front of them. Shehnaaz wasn't able to look at him, her eyes wandered around just to avoid his gaze.

Heyy,  Shreya..

Shreya was surprised to hear her name from Sidharth. She was grinning hearing it.

Haa Sid bolo...

Mmm.. Actually do you like to act in my MV?

Shreya was so happy.

So you think I could be a heroine??? Am I that good looking??

She was really excited to find that Sidarth has noticed her to this extent which made him to make her the heroine of his first ever MV.

Sidharth was confused what to say. But he didn't wanted to kill her excitement.

Yeah! You are good .

For some unknown reason, Shehnaaz felt a pinch in her heart. She just wanted to move from there, before she would make it awkward for herself.

Even though he was praising Shreya, his eyes were fixed on Sana. He wanted to spend some alone time with her. To know more about her. To make her know about him.

Before he could realize, two hands enclosed him in a hug. Shreya was crushing him in the hug. He found it difficult to get out of it. Shehnaaz moved from there to Raghav's side as she felt awkward to stand between them.

I don't know...  May be he started liking her.. Aah... I told you thousand times, these things aren't for you. Your only motive is to find your dreams and pursue it.

Shehnaaz scolded herself in mind. She sensed that she has some soft corner for Sidharth, but also knew that it will only hurt her. She hated when someone whom she is fond of ignored her. She knew that this would only happen if she starts to get interested in someone like Sidharth.

He has almost every beautiful and sexy ladies behind him. He might even won't think about her existence most of the time as she faced a few minutes ago.  She thought.

....

Sidharth eyes were fixed on the glass door of the restaurant. He found a seat at a corner so that no one could notice them. He saw her coming after saying something to Shreya. Shreya found a taxi to go. He grinned in his mind. Finally he was getting some alone time with her. He called the waiter and whispered something before Shehnaaz notices.

She was tensed. She had no idea how to respond, if he ask something about the diary. It was her top secret.

She sat opposite to him.

Hey..

Sidharth started as to cut the silence between them.

Haii..

Shehnaaz whispered.

As Shehnaaz was frightened, Sidharth was also nervous as it was his first time trying to get close to a girl. He had a lot of girls as friends. But this one was special. He didn't wanted to name it as just friendship. It was something else he was feeling for her, which he never felt before.

Here it is..

He forwarded the diary to her. Immediately, she grabbed it and placed inside her bag. She wanted to bid good bye as fast as possible to escape from his further questions.

Thank you.

She stood up to leave.

Oh.. If you aren't busy, I have ordered something for us. Plz have it and then I will drop you.

She set back hesitantly nodding.

Why did Shreya left without you?

He asked controlling his grin. He knew that her diary was something precious to her and she never shared with anyone ( from diary only) .

She has some urgent work, that's why.

She lied.

Oh... May be He wanted to meet her.

Sana thought. She was a very big over thinker. She never believed that someone could be interested in her.

She played with the table sheets to avoid the silence took over between them. He had no clue how to continue the conversation. It was easy with his friends, but with her it was different.

As their savior, the waiter came with two faloodas and placed it on the table. She looked at the falooda and then at Sidharth. Afraid of her reaction he just looked here and there to avoid eye contact.

So... You.. You read!

Her favourite falooda was in front of her. Only her closeones knew about her likes and dislikes and her diary, the closest one.

Her eyes welled up, but she controlled it. Her secrets were no more her secrets. She felt angry on Sidharth.

He was scared to reply seeing her face. He knew if he say something it will ruin everything. Actually he already ruined before it started .

It had written that TRESPASSERS ARE PROHIBITED.

She raised her voice. It was difficult for her to control, when it came to her anger.

I.. I'm sorry.. I couldn't help it.. I was...

Before he could complete, she stormed out of the restaurant and vanished.

He sat there keeping his head down.

================================

Plz vote comment and share.