chapter 33

The shooting of the movie proceeded smoothly. She, once in a while visited her family, but they never asked her about her marriage. So she felt relieved. She didn't shared the storyline with anyone as it needed to be kept as a secret till the movie releases. As Sidharth was the choreographer of the movie, they got more time to spend together. ( I imagine all these things, as it would be covered in a single song in a movie. For me it's like 'bahara' song, full of movie set and all) .

..

Tomorrow was the release of their movie 'Anamika'.  They had changed the name of the characters as not to hurt the feelings of villagers. Shehnaaz's family was about arrive by the evening. Shehnaaz has informed Sidharth that, they both should go and pick up her family. They have planned to make it official infront of her family, by today evening.

..

Sidharth was nervous, as he thought about her family's reaction on their relationship. He was afraid that whether he could match with their wishes, even though he had achieved a small position in film industry as a choreographer within the last year.

He wanted to find the best outfit to impress them. He thrown almost everything in his wardrobe over the bed. He sat there confused, when Kesav entered.

Yeh kya haal hei iss kamare ki???

Wo papa.. Confused hu, kapdom ko leke.

Sidharth sighed.

Ohoo... Airport hi tho jaana hei, koi interview nhi hei. You are already selected.

Kesav laughed loudly.

Papa!! I'm already tensed. Choose one na.

Kesav took a green shirt and a denim jeans from the mess and gave to Sidharth. Sidharth took that with a smile and walked to washroom.

Suddenly, Kesav's eyes fell on a white kurta. He took it out from the mess. His eyes widened. He was shocked seeing the name on the kurta. He caressed the name.

Sid... Yeh. Yeh kaha se mila tujhe?

He tried to control his emotions.

Wo! Wo tho Shehnaaz ki aunty ne diya.

He said applying oil on his hair.

Aunty? Matlab?

He sat on the bed with the Kurta in his hand.

Uski gaav ki, Meenakshi aunty. Unke bete ki hei..

Tho kabhi pehna kyu nhi?

He asked without taking eyes off from the kurta.

Pata nhi, jab bhi pehne ko liya, tab laga ki yeh mere liye nhi hei. Shayad kal pehnunga.

Sidharth went inside the washroom.

Tears dropped from Kesav's eyes.

Maaa..

He whispered trembling.

...

Sidharth! Tu sambalega na??

Shehnaaz squished his hands as they stood in the airport waiting for her family.

Meim!! Paagal hei tu! Teri family aa rahe hei, meim kaise sambhalu?

Sidharth shaked his head in disbelief. He was standing there almost shivering. They  were like school children, who waited for their results at the end of the year.

As her family arrived, Sidharth slowly moved away from her to make it normal for them. They greeted each others and left to hotel.

....