chapter 2

Finally, she woke up at 7 'o clock. Even though her sleep got disturbed lightly in between, she was happy that she was able to a good sleep. She got fresh up, wore a plane kurta and a jeans and walked out of the room. While managing the file in her hand, she took her phone and called Adit.

He was her classmate on college days. She had no close friends, so she managed to get his number from their whatsapp group. She was hesitant first, but finally put her guards down and asked him for help to find a job. She didn't wanted to depend on her family to meet her expenses in Mumbai. She knew they will be there, if she needs any help. But she wanted rise alone.

Hello, Adit I will be there by 9. Is it ok??

Yeah.. Perfect.. By the by, Shehnaaz, it's not job as per your qualifications, you can try for better ones also..

No... It's ok for now.. I just want to start with something.. Thanks for helping me..

Yaar.. It's ok...bye

Bye..

.......................................................

Beta.... Aaj ka hogaya tera zumba session??

Kesav asked while cleaning a table of his coffee shop.

Haa papa... Aaj shoot hei VR studio meim..

Tho.. Tumhara students bhi hei..

Hmm.. Audition tho hogaya.. Ab pata nhi kya hoga

Sidharth was a little tensed, because it was the first time, students of his dance class got selected for a reality show. It wasn't a big show, but a good one. He has a dance school named after his mother, Tara. She passed away when he was 15 yrs old. She was his inspiration. Sidharth was really fond of dance and always wished to be well known dancer and a choreographer. He started a dance school last year when he turned 28 yrs old. He has being working under different choreographers and trying to get an exposure. Then, his master, Dev suggested him about the reality shows.

His father was always supportive and remained as the backbone of Sidharth. He was running a coffee shop near the bay avenue park. That was also named after his wife's name, Tara. They both had a love marriage and loved each other soulfully. Their families were against their marriage, so ran away from their home town and got settled in Mumbai. Tara taught dance and Kesav set up a coffee shop and lived happily. When Sidharth was 10 yrs old, Tara was diagnosed with cancer. She survived for 5 yrs and gave up on a winter.

Both the father and son were strong enough to handle this and believed that she is always around them. Tara was Sidharth inspiration to dance. He found his mother in dance.

         ............................................

Uncle, a coffee please.. Shehnaaz spoke politely as she sat a on a table which faced children's park.

One child was crying while holding her leg. She was sitting on the grass bed. While, an another one was just trying her best to calm down her friend. She took a chocolate from her pocket and offered it to the one who was still sobbing. As soon as the little one saw the chocolate, a small smile started to form on that cute little face. A couple, who looked similar to those girls seemed to adore the scene from a distance.

I miss u guys...  A small drop of tear escaped from Shehnaaz's eyes as the scene reminded her about her family.

Here is your order mam.. Kesav placed the coffee on the table, while observing Shehnaaz.

She is young, but something is bothering this young lady. Kesav thought. He saw the tears which were threatening to fall from her eyes. He followed her eyes and found what she was seeing. She must be missing her family. He sighed.

Aah.. Thank you.. Shehnaaz smiled looking at Kesav.

Do you need anything else??

No.. It's fine.. Uhmm... Could you please help me with this address??

She handed over the card to Kesav.

Ooh.. It's just in the opposite building... See there..
He pointed towards a huge building with 20 floors. 

Actually I have an interview there.

Oh.. So you are new in Mumhai??

How do you know?? Shehnaaz asked curiously.

Years ago I also left my place and was nervous like you..

Both laughed.

Tho pyaar ka chakkar hei???

No no uncle... Just to pursue my dreams..

Ohh... Sounds interesting. Kya hei aapki dream?

Shehnaaz fell silent for a second. She too had no idea about it.

Wo meim poori karke hi bataugi.. She laughed to cover up her lie.

================================

Plz vote, comment and share..