chapter 23

Sana, yeh dekh. Sidharth kitna baar call kar raha hei.. Udha naa

Shreya said sitting in her seat. Shehnaaz was busy with some papers and ignored it.

Tu pehle baat tho karo usse..

Shreya advised Shehnaaz.

Yaar.. I'm busy.

Shehnaaz replied without taking eyes from the papers.

Soon two ladies of their office joined them.

Shreya, yehi hei na tera wo zumba trainer.

Mallika showed her phone to Shreya, while Shreya just nodded to avoid their further questions.

Donom kaafi hot dikhte hei na... Kiran bhi soch samachke choose ki hei.. Yeh tho pichle Rohit se bhi sexy hei.

We can only dream of such hot boys. Sabko aise ameer wale leke jaate hei, at last.

Daya joined Mallika on drooling over Sidharth.

Shehnaaz closed her eyes and held her forehead.

Her phone rang again.

Hello

He sounded tensed.

Kya chahiye aapko??  Busy hu meim. Jab kaam khatam hogi call karungi.. Sirf aapko nhi hameim bhi kaam hei.

Dheek hei.. Jab tak aap nhi aayenge tab tak ham neeche hi khade rahenge...

Sidharth!!

She whispered holding the phone near to her mouth.

I'm waiting.

Sidharth disconnected the call without waiting for her reply.

She peeped through the window and found Sidharth standing in the parking area near his bike. She sighed and excused the ladies.

She went near him with a pocker face and looked away from him.

Idhar dekh Shehnaaz..

He held her chin and turned towards him.

Meim busy hu, please jaldi boliye.

She removed his hands from her face.

Yeh kya laga rakha hei, tune kabse mujhe itni respect karna shuru ki?

He asked calmly, while trying to get close to her.

Shehnaaz stood there silent. She was totally pissed off seeing the article about Sidharth and Kiran.

Mera baby, merese gussa hei?

He cupped her face with his one hand,  while other grabbed her waist. She closed her eyes to calm down herself.

Sidharth, I am pissed off right now. Meim gusse meim kuch bhi bol doongi. So please leave me alone for sometime. I don't want to talk you.

Abhi nhi ya kabhi nhi?

His words trembled but she remained silent.

Instantly she felt all the grips on her got loosened. She found Sidharth was getting on his bike with wet eyes. She blamed herself for hurting him.

Sidharth!!  Ruk.

Nhi, tu jaa. Agar time milegi tho please call kardena. Ok?

He started his bike and looked into her eyes. His eyes were red.

She took key from his bike and stood in front of it.