chapter 8

Sidharth opened his eyes with a smile on his face. For a change, he didn't wanted to get up from the bed. He hugged his pillow and closed his eyes.

As it was Sunday, their coffee shop was more crowded. Kesav was instructing the staff in the kitchen, when Sidharth came from behind and hugged him.

Morning papa.

Morning bacha. Sunday hei, jogging pe kyu nhi gaya?

Wo bass late uda.

Are wah!!  The fitness freak is late today!!

Papaaa

Sidharth rolled his eyes on his father's comment. Kesav was over dramatic sometimes.

....

Shehnaaz was now at her most favourite place in Mumbai city, Central Library. On weekends she used come here and fetch her favourite novels. She picked one from the classic love stories collection and sat near the window. Love stories were her favourite. Whenever she read new novels, she felt a void in her heart which can only be filled by someone special. She wasn't sure whether the feelings which were portraited on novels and movies existed in real life. She hasn't seen any living examples.

As she was flipping the pages, she got a phone call.

Jaldi, Sid ka shop aavo, hameim movie keliye jaana hei...

Shreya shouted at the other end.

Yaar... Aaj movie ka mood nhi hei. Tu jaana teri Sid ke saat.

Oho... Sirf hum donom hi nhi hei, Raghav aur vo Manik bhi hei..

Tho meim kya karu.. Tum log jaana.

Sochlo, issaal ke sabse bade romantic movie hei??

Hee.. Sach... Love story hei?

Haa.. Tabhi tho tujhe bula rahi hu.. Chal bhaag.

Dheek hei

With that she took some books and ran to get a cab.

Suddenly a bike came in front of her.

Ooye... Dekh ke chalna..

She said irritated.

Madam!! Late ho jaayegi.. Baitt jaa

Shehnaaz was a little surprised to see Sidharth there.

Tu yahaa??

Haa.. Bass ek delivery dha yaha tho papa ne mujhe bhej diya.. Baitt jaa.. Movie jaana ki nhi??

Shehnaaz nodded silently and sat on the bike a little confused.

  She has met him only 2 days before and he was behaving like they were long time friends. Even though she didn't find any problem with him, but felt a little hesitant as she never made friends so fast, especially boys.

Everyone were waiting for them in the front table of the coffee shop. As Kesav saw both of them getting down from the bike, a smile played on his face.

FLASHBACK

Tujhe uske saat movie jaana dha tho hameim kyu fazaa diya yaar..

Sidharth said frustrated.

Kya karu.. Usne bola uski friend ko bhi laugi tho tum logom ko bhi bulao.

Manik said making an innocent face.

Manik tumeim pataa hei na Shreya Sid bhai ke peeche pade huye hei.. Bhai tho aaj tak avoid kar raha dha..

Raghav cleared.

Tho kya huva, Sid ko tho interest nhi hena... I will handle it. Don't worry..

But Sidharth was in some other thoughts when Shreya came. He didn't realized her presence near him

Matlab wo bhi aa rahi hei.. Interesting..

Sidharth thought.

Kesav was scolding a delivery boy of their shop as he asked for a leave immediately. An order was pending near Central Library. At the same time, Shreya informed them that Shehnaaz would join them in sometime as she was in Central Library.

Sidharth who heard both the conversations, without thinking for a second, asked the delivery boy to leave as he will do the delivery for him. Kesav was amused to see the sudden interest of Sidharth in delivery. Probably most of the time, Kesav needed to beg Sidharth for helping him in delivery.

........

Kesav got all the answers of his confusion with the sight in front of him. The blushing Sidharth.

On the other hand, Sidharth had no idea why he did that. He just felt an urge to meet her. He was literally waiting for her to get out from the Library. To not to make it look like obvious, he hided. Once she was out, he made it just like a coincidence. He was blushing throughout the ride. He tried to keep a pocker face as they reached coffee shop and act innocently.

Within 30 minutes they reached the theater. As they were entering, Shreya pulled Shehnaaz to her front as she could sit with Sidharth. She accepted the movie offer by Manik, was only to spend some time with Sidharth which she never got.

As they sat on their seats, Sidharth glared at Manik. Manik blinked his eyes in assurance. After a minute Manik asked Sidharth to join him  to buy some popcorns and ice-cream for them.

So on the return way, they exchanged their seats. Shreya rolled her eyes, while Shehnaaz chuckled. She understood that Sidharth had no interest on Shreya while Manik had.

Sidharth sat near Shehnaaz after clearing his throat. She just smiled looking at him. Both of them were nervous. She remembered his behavior on their way from Library. He was acting like a close friend of her. While, Sidharth had no specific reason to his knowledge why he was feeling like this. He just wanted to be around her.

Do you need??

He forwarded an ice cream to her.

She thanked him while taking it from his hands and smiled cutely.

How cute.... He thought. He wanted to pull her cheeks and place a kiss on her cheeks badly.

================================

Plz vote comment and share