chapter 32

He saw her in saree for the first time. She was wearing a  red chiffon saree. It was slightly see through material, which she never preferred. Her belly has reduced, he thought. For his another surprise, she had applied a little makeup too. He felt jealous as she had never made these efforts for him, even he liked her raw. He clenched his jaw.

Chale..

Shehnaaz said managing the pallu of her saree. She had only very rarely worn sarees. She was always felt uncomfortable in it. So, it was difficult for her to handle it.

As soon as he heard her voice, he looked away and started the bike. There was a combination of several emotions were pumping from his heart. He wasn't able to think properly.

..

They sat on a table, which was very beautifully decorated, like for a date. It was getting uncomfortable for Sidharth. He didn't wanted to see her with any other guy. They waited there for 15 minutes, but there was no sign of Varun.

Kaha hei teri Varun?

Sidharth asked making an irritated face.

Bass aata hi hoga..

Shehnaaz was getting nervous. She looked down holding her head

Yaar!! I have told Shreya that it won't work! Abb meim kaise aage badu?? I can't do whatever she told me to do!

She whispered to herself.

For the last 15 minutes, she tried to initiate a conversation with him, but seeing his irritated face, she wasn't able to do that. She knows that he will surely scold her when he will come to know about their stupid plan. A Surprise Date!!!

She had never done something like this before. This was something, which she had only witnessed in movies. She had always felt it is so rubbish, when she saw such scenes in movies. Real feelings doesn't need such drama, this was her opinion. But, here she was! Doing a surprise date with her lover,who was sitting there totally pissed off.

It was suggested by Shreya to cheer up Sidharth. Actually, it was all planned by Shreya and Manik. She forced Shehnaaz to wear one of her favorite saree, which seemed so filmy. She herself done the makeup of Shehnaaz.

When Shreya told Shehnaaz to call Sidharth and tell him about meeting with Varun, Shehnaaz denied it first. She knew that it will be like the final nail in the coffin. But, Shreya advised her that it was the best idea. So that, he won't ever have a doubt on their relationship in future. Shehnaaz gave up at last and did everything as per Shreya and Manik's instructions.

But, after reaching the resort and sitting on the table,which was already set for them by Manik, she felt nervous. They had instructed her to take some bold moves, once they reach the resort. Seeing his face, how irritated he was, she wasn't able to do anything. It was Sidharth, who took the bold steps, always in their relationship. She only needed to follow his lead and she always loved that. He was such a Romeo.

Sidharth was getting restless each passing second. He stood up from the seat.

I will wait outside, call me after your DATE.

He said fuming in anger and started to move. Suddenly he felt a grip on his wrist. He turned to look at Shehnaaz, who stood near him with her eyes tightly closed and biting her lower lip.

Kya?

He narrowed his eyes.

Wo na.. Meine bola dha un donom se, ki yeh sab mujhse nhi hoga.

She slowly raised her eyes to look at him.

He waited for her to complete.

She came close to him and rested her head on his chest. He was startled by her move. He could sense that his shirt was getting wet near his chest. Slowly, he came back to his senses. He smirked and took her in his embrace.

How could I think that she will choose someone else over me!!! Shit!!!

He scolded himself for doubting her.

Kya hua, my BEST FRIEND??

Sidharth chuckled.

Sidharthh!!!!

She hugged him tightly.

The stood there silently in each others embrace for sometime.

Tu ne kaise soch liya ki meim kisi aur ke saat date pe jaavungi?

She whispered near his chest. Her hot breath was touching his wet chest. He wasn't able to resist, he tightly gripped on her waist and pulled her closer to him.

Sorry meri jaan! This won't happen again, I promise.

He kissed on her hair. He slowly cupped her face and looked into her eyes, they were glowing like stars. He softly traced his hands on her lips. He wanted to take it into his lips instantly. He moved closer to her lips.

Suddenly, she placed her hand on his lips and giggled. He sighed and kissed on her hands.

.....

Anyways, plan tho acha hei unke.

Sidharth smirked hearing about the plan made by Shreya and Manik. He slowly caressed her bare waist as she laid on his laps in the room.

Shehnaaz laughed hearing his compliment.

Waise best part is this room and this sexy saree.

He whispered in his husky voice as he  pinched on her waist.

Aah!! Kuttaaa..

Shehnaaz got up from his lap, but he pulled her close to him by her waist, so that her back hit his chest.

Sidharth, hameim wapas bhi jaana hei

She said blushing.

Tho kya? Dhoda late jaate hei.

He said nuzzling into her neck.

Papa.... Tune papa ko nhi bola hei..

This brought a wide grin on his face. For the first time, she was addressing his father as papa.

He kissed on her cheeks and loosened his grip on her.

They walked hand in hand with totally peaceful mind. She was his and he was hers. And it will be always be like this.

...

The contentment on Sidharth's face made Kesav smile. He was sure that Shehnaaz won't choose someone else. He too had no idea why he felt such confidence on Shehnaaz. He felt like she was one of the pure souls, he had met in his entire life. Even if she hadn't talked much, whatever she spoke with him was meaningful. She never tried to please him, just for his son.

Now, he knows that she the best, that his son can get. She made his son happiest.

He smiled broadly looking at the picture of Tara.

Finally, our son has found his true love. I hope they don't have to go throug, what we had gone through.

He caressed the photo.

================================

Please vote comment and share.