chapter 34

Raveena took Kesav to Sheena and Aman. He hugged them. They smiled formally.

Sheena, he is the son of Meenakshi aunty.

Sheena's mouth remained wide open.

What?? But, she told...ooh.. Hai uncle.

Kesav smiled sadly.

Sana, come here.

Raveena waved at Shehnaaz

Shehnaaz joined them with teary eyes. She didn't wait, she hugged him.

bacha.. Ro mat!

Kesav caressed her hair. Shehnaaz wasn't able to believe that her Meenakshi aunty's son was still alive. And that too wad their papa. She could get back her happiness now. And Kesav, he could get back his family.

Sidharth stood there rooted. He had no idea about he had such a big family. All these time, he believed that he had only his parents and now Shehnaaz. He wasn't sure how to express his feelings.

Rajeev patted on his shoulder and took him in his embrace. They had no words to say. They just smiled through their tears.

..

Shehnaaz and Sidharth quarrelled a moment ago, in his room.
Shehnaaz insisted that they should disclose about their relationship now itself as everyone were happy, while Sidharth denied it. He has just got a family. He didn't wanted to ruin it at the same moment. They left his room as Kesav called them for dinner.

All got seated around the dining table. Kesav could see, Sidharth and Shehnaaz shooting daggers at each other ,and  chuckled. He looked at Rajeev who was also smiling, looking at them.

After the dinner Rajeev and Kesav went to the beach and sat on the shore.

What should we do with the children?

Rajeev asked with a smile.

She told??

Kesav asked with a curious face.

Rajeev laughed loudly and hit on the thigh of Kesav.

Last time, when they both visited Banglare, she roared at us for speaking about her marriage. She told us that she will find her one, with full confidence. I had a doubt at that time. But, when she today took us to your house, we were almost prepared to get a news like that.

Kesav too laughed.

I know Sidharth is the best, my Sana can get. He stood with her all the time. He encouraged her to pursue her dreams, which we couldn't do. She will be always happy with him.

Both smiled at each other.

When are you coming back? Meenakshi aunty and dad, I know both are guilty about what happened. They want you back.

Rajeev continued.

I know, I will come..

They sighed and walked back.

...

On morning, everyone were ready to go to the theatre. Sidharth took his car and reached the hotel with Kesav.

As they reached hotel, Sidharth saw Shehnaaz and his heart stopped beating for a second. She was wearing a white embroidered saree as matching with his kurta, that his daadi gave him. She blushed looking at him.

You look sexy, my lady!

He whispered standing near to her sneakily holding her waist. She was frowned by his action and elbowed him.

Aah!

Sidharth held his stomach and smiled at her.

He wanted to hug her and kiss her, but it wasn't possible in presence of their family.

Kya horahe waha??

Kesav teased them, while sidharth glared at him. All started to move towards the car, when Shehnaaz held Sidharth's hand and spoke.

One minute!

Everyone turned towards them. Sidharth was surprised by her move. She hadn't discussed her plan with him.

Dad mom, I wanna say something, before we go.

She was nervous, she tightly held his hand. He placed his other hand over her hand and nodded in assurance.

Both the fathers had a mischievous grin on their face. Others were a little confused, even though they had guessed what was happening.

We.. Me and Sidharth are... We are in a relationship!

She declared closing her eyes.

Kesav and Rajeev looked at each other and smiled.

Hogya?  Tho chalo.

Rajeev said moving towards the car. He found it difficult to control his laughter.

Shehnaaz was amused by her father's reaction. His daughter has declared that she is a relationship and he doesn't even care about that!!

Dad??? Aapne suna meine kya bola??

She said with an irritated face.

Both the fathers bursted into laugh and they were joined by others too..

Dad!!!!

She was pissed off. She was saying something important and they were just laughing at her. Sidharth moved closer to her and held her shoulder. He was blushing, but he knows, she wasn't expecting this.

Rajeev saw her face, went near her and hugged.

My, baby. We are happy for you.

A small smile formed on Shehnaaz's face and she hugged him back.

So you both wanna get married now itself or wanna watch the movie.

Aman teased, while others laughed. Both Sidharth and Shehnaaz were blushing to no end. Both ran towards the car and got seated.

..

Everyone were in tears by the end of the movie. The image of Anamika and Druv (vaibhavi and kripan) appeared in the sky above the tree. That was the last scene.

Sidharth took her hand in his and kissed it. She could see the magic in his eyes, his love. She smiled looking at her life, him. It seemed so perfect at that moment. They needed no more words. Their family was with them, Meenakshi aunty got his son back and papa got his family back. There could be nothing more she could ask for herself. She felt like on the top of the world.

She moved closer to him and pecked his lips and touched her forehead with his.

They needed to visit the village again, they needed to meet their grand parents. He wanted to call Meenakshi his daadi. They wanted to visit Vaibhavi and Kripan and say that they have done it for them. They wanted to get married, have children and grow old together.

But, that moment in the theater in each others embrace, seemed to be the most perfect moment for them.
They smiled looking at each other. Their family smiled looking at the happiest couple with tears.

================================

End!!!!!

I don't want to drag it and make it worse. I think it is the right point to stop this story. Hope you guys enjoyed and thank you for your support. 😍😍😍