chapter 16

Virat was confused as he reached the house. It felt strange of thinking, why Shehnaaz there. For his more surprise, the door was opened by a handsome man whom he haven't seen or heard of from Shehnaaz.

Who are you??

Sidharth asked sternly. He hasn't seen him before.

Before virat speaks, they were interrupted by Shehnaaz.

Hey guys..

She waved them breathing heavily as she ran towards them.

Both the men were curious to know what was this all about.

Sidharth, meet Mr. Virat and Virat, this is Sidharth.

Both shook their hands hesitantly. They all went inside.

I will make coffee for you guys. Get comfortable.

Shehnaaz escaped into the kitchen. Both the men were left dumb founded. They have no clue about each other. They faked smile to each other.

The silence was growing to an uncomfortable level for Sidharth. Virat seemed to be busy with his phone, but a clear irritation was visible on his face, due to Sidharth's presence.

I will be back..

With that Sidharth ran towards the kitchen.

Shehnaaz was standing near the coffee machine, pouring the coffee into mugs.

Who the the hell is he??

Sidharth whispered while gripping on her waist. He wanted to show, who ever the Mr. is, she is his. He had complete right on her.

She was startled by the action of Sidarth. Some coffee was splitted on the floor. She checked whether Virat saw it or not. For much to her relief, he was still looking at his phone. She sighed and then jerked off Sidharth's hand from her waist.

Sidharth clenched his jaw. He wanted to scream to her that she was only his and he was her's. The jealousy was at peak now.

Sidharth, we can talk about it later. Just find some snacks first and come. Jitna jaldi laavoge, utna jaldi uska peecha choottega..

Shehnaaz pleaded with her looks.
These words made Sidharth to calm down a little. She too wanted to send the stranger back as soon as possible.

He checked the shelf and found the her favourite vanilla flavored cake piece that he had brought especially for her. He kept it back and searched for something else.

Sidharth joined them after a few minutes with some chips on a plate. He kept it on the table, where the mugs were kept. He took one of the mugs and sat next to Shehnaaz, who was seated opposite to Virat. Virat coughed seeing Sidharth sitting close to Sana.

Sana,  I was flying to Bangalore next day? Would you like to join?

Virat, who had lot of questions about the place and Sidharth, chose to ignore the topic until she spoke it herself. He didn't wanted to act desperate.

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth who was already staring at her waiting for her reply.

Mm... Actually I busy in the coming weeks, so I won't be able to join you.

Oh come on Sana, you aren't the MD of your office, I think you can make it. We both can visit your parents.

Sidharth was shocked. He gripped on her hand placed near him and released in a second and looked away.

Visiting her parents???  What the hell is happening here?? Is he is her boyfriend??  Is that's why she is avoiding me???????

Sidharth's thoughts were broken by the voice of Shehnaaz. She sounded calm.

See Virat, we have met only once. You know nothing about me and me too don't know anything about you. Let's just clear it ourselves first before getting our family's involved.

Sidharth had no courage to hear it further and found left out. So he moved from there with his coffee. She looked at him leaving with a pinch in her heart. She wanted him to hold her hand and claim her in front of Virat. But this was a very expensive dream for her, which she knew that she can never get it. She left out a sigh and waited for Virat's reply.

So,  you aren't interested in me or more interested in someone else?

He said looking at the retreating figure of Sidharth and smirked in disgust. He didn't hear it.

Shehnaaz narrowed her eyes. The way he looked at Sidharth and the statement he, made her blood boil.

What do you mean by that?? He is my friend. Ok?  And we are here related to our work. I don't think I need to explain it you, if you speak like this. And for sure I'm not interested in you.

She hated it when someone questioned her. Especially who had no role in her life. She had met him only once and this attitude was not acceptable for her. Once she get angry, it was difficult for her to control it.

Ok ok... You don't need to shout. I'm leaving. We can talk later. Sorry for disturbing you.

He raised his hands and surrendered. He left from there soon.

Shehnaaz sat on the couch by holding her head in her hands. She was calm by now.

Oh shit!!  I have made it worst. Dad will kill me. What was the need of shouting at him? Your anger is the worst, Sana. You need to have a grip on it. I must apologize to him.

She thought.

Sidharth saw him leaving. He was in hurry, so Virat seemed to not seen Sidharth. But his face was red as he walked out. Sidharth moved in to the hall to see shehnaaz sitting on the couch holding her head.

He walked fast towards her and held her hand.

Kya hua?

His concern was clearly visible in his voice.

Kuch nhi... Lagta hei I ruined it.. Mom meri band bajayegi.

Sidharth chuckled softly.

Acha!! Tumeim mazaak lag raha hei..

Tho kya tumhem yeh aage leke jaani dhi?? Is he is your Mr. Perfect??

Hayyee.. I don't need any Mr. Perfect. I will be more happy with Mr. Wrong. It's just that family involve na hojaaye.. Dad and his father are friends. Last week met, dad ne pressurize karke bheji dhi mujhe. Tab tho wo dheek laga..

Dheek laga matlab???

Sidharth grew impatient hearing that she liked him.

Matlab he seemed to be a nice person. That's it.

Ooh.. Sidharth felt relieved.

Bhir aaj kya hua??

Bhir... Bhir usko laga ki hamara koi chakkar hei.

Sidharth blushed hearing it.

Tho tumne kya boli bhir??

Sidharth's voice turned soft and was adoring her. She looked back at Sidharth. She saw his eyes were glowing.

Mujhe gussa aayi, tho I shouted. I said you are my friend and said I am not interested in him.

Sidharth's heart was filled by her words. Even though she addressed him as her friend, but she has also rejected the other person.

He pulled her cheeks and dragged her from the couch.

Chal, I have something special for you.

Shehnaaz's mood changed instantly. Normally she didn't get much surprises as she had only a few friends. She was excited.

================================

Plz vote comment and share.