Sin City

Bobby is working on the Colt, while Dean and Ellie melt metal into bullets. Bobby looks at a magnifying glass at the Colt, and looks at a diagram of parts. Sam walks in.
"Hey." Sam says causing Ellie and Dean to look up at their brother.
"Hey, what's up?" Ellie asks.
"Might've found some omens in Ohio. Dry lightning, barometric-pressure drop." Sam explains.
"Well, that's thrilling." Dean states sarcastically. 
"Plus, some guy blows his head off in a church and another goes postal in a hobby shop before the cops take him out, might be demonic omens." Sam adds.
"Or it could just be a suicide and a psycho scrapbooker." Ellie shrugs.
"Yeah, but it's our best lead since Lincoln." Sam says. 
"Where in Ohio?" Dean asks.
"Elizabethville. It's a half dead factory town in the rust belt." Sam answers.
"There's got to be a demon or two in South Beach." Dean says which causes Sam and Ellie to smile.
"Sorry, Hef. Maybe next time." Ellie jokes and pats Dean's shoulder. 
"How's it going Bobby?" Sam asks. 
"Slow." Bobby groans. 
"Eh, I tell you, it's a little sad seeing the Colt like that." Dean states. 
"Well, the only thing it's good for now is figuring out what makes it tick." Bobby explains. 
"So what makes it tick?" Sam asks resulting in Bobby looking up unamused, Sam holds his hands up in amusement. 
"So, if we want to go check out these omens in Ohio..." Dean says as him and Ellie stand up, he looks at Bobby with straight face. "...you think you can have that thing ready by this afternoon?" Sam and Ellie chuckle, Bobby stares at him incredulously. 
"Well, it won't kill demons by then... but I can promise you it'll kill you." Bobby states, Dean smiles at him. 
"All right, come on, we're wasting the daylight." Ellie says.
"See you, Bobby." Sam states, Ellie kisses him lightly on the cheek and the three turn to leave. 
"Hey! You three run into anything - anything - you call me." Bobby orders, the three nod and head out. 

CHURCH - ELIZABETHVILLE

Sam and Dean are in suits while Ellie is in a pencil skirt and formal shirt talking to a priest. 
"There's not much left for the insurance company. It was a suicide - I saw it myself." Father Gil explains.
"Well, this shouldn't take long, then." Dean states.
"That's where Andy did it. It's the first time I'd seen him in weeks. He used to come every Sunday." Father Gil sighs. 
"When did he stop?" Ellie asks.
"Probably about... two months ago? Right around the time everything else started to change." The priest answers.
"Change how?" Sam questions. 
"Oh, let's just say this used to be a town... you could be proud of. People... cared about each other. Andy sang in the choir, and then one day, he just... wasn't Andy anymore. It was like he was..." The priest trails off.
"Possessed?" Ellie asks.
"You could say that. Gambled away his money, cheated on his wife, destroying his business. Yes, like a switch had flipped." Father Gil states. 
"Father, did you know the man who killed those folks in the hobby shop?" Sam questions. 
"Sure, Tony Perkins." He answers.
"Tony Perkins." Sam repeats.
"Good man." The priest tells them. 
"Would you say that his personality suddenly changed one day, too?" Ellie asks. 
"I never thought about it that way, but... yes. About the same time as Andy - about two months ago." Father Gil says.
"Well, thank you, Father. Appreciate your time." Dean smiles. The three start to leave. 
"Two months ago, we open up the devil's gate, all of a sudden this town turns into Margaritaville? It's no coincidence." Sam whispers to Dean and Ellie as they leave. 

HOTEL

The three are entering their room, Dean chuckles at the mirrors on the ceiling while Ellie grimaces at it, when the door across the hall opens and a man comes out.
"Richie?" Dean calls. "I don't believe it." 
"Hey, Dean... Winchester, right?" 
"Yeah." Dean smiles. A tall scantily dressed girl appears from Richie's room.
"This is my sister, uh, Cheryl." Richie says obviously lying.
"Hey." Cheryl smiles at Dean.
"Cheryl." Dean says raising his eyebrows. Richie hands the girl some money. "There." As she leaves, he turns to the three siblings. "Well, you know... stepsister."
"Come on in. This is my brother and sister, Sam and Ellie." Dean tells him.
"Hey. How you doing?" Richie asks. 
"Not too bad. How do you two know each other?" Sam questions.
"You two were in school." Dean explains.
"It was that succubus, in Canarsie right?" Richie asks. 
"Yeah, yeah." Dean nods. 
"Oh, man. You should have seen the rack on this broad. Freakin' tragedy when I had to gank her." Richie says, Ellie's face wrinkles in disgust. 
"Whoa, whoa. Wait. Who killed her? If I remember, your ass was toast until I showed up." Dean states.
"Oh, I forgot what a comedian this guy was." Richie jokes. 
"Richie, Richie, know what? I told you then and I'll tell you again - you're not cut out for this job. You're gonna get yourself killed." Dean replies, Richie's phone starts to ring.
"Talk to me." Richie says as he answers the phone, he turns to Dean. "FYI, Winchester - words hurt." He goes back to his call. "Yeah? No, it's not a good time, babe. Later." He hangs up his phone. 
"So you find anything in this town anyway?" Dean asks. 
"Ah, no. I got nothing. Oh, wait a minute. You mean as in demons and whatnot?" Richie asks. Dean nods. "No, I got nothing." 
"Typical. What about your sister back there?" Dean asks. 
"Oh, honestly? She definitely had the devil in her, but she wasn't no demon, you know what I'm saying? Right. Seriously. Church guy, hobby-shop guy - they were lunch meat by the time I got there. Hey maybe they were possessed, but I can't prove it." Richie explains. 
"Yeah, that's where we are, too. You know, let's just say that demons are possessing people in this town. You know, raising hell -" Sam states. 
"Yeah, but why would a demon blow his brains out?" Dean questions.
"Well, for fun? You know he wrecks one body, moves to another. You know, like taking a stolen car for a joyride." Richie suggests. 
"Anybody else left in the town that fits the profile - you know, nice guy turned douche, still breathing?" Ellie questions.
"There's Trotter." Richie answers.
"Who's that?" Sam asks. 
"Well, he used to be head of the Rotary Club. And then people say he turned bastard all of a sudden? Brought in the gambling, the hookers... Ah, he practically owns this whole town." Richie explains. 
"Know where we could find him?" Ellie asks. 
"Oh, he'll be at his bar in a few hours." Richie answers.