All Hell Breaks Loose: Part Two

Dean and Ellie are standing next to Sam's body in an old building still in Cold Oak. Ellie s till has tears in her eyes, the brother and sister don't say a word, they just stand staring at their brother's dead body. Bobby arrives, holding a bucket of fried chicken. "Dean? Ellie? Bought you guys this back." Bobby says softly. Ellie shakes her head lightly but doesn't say anything.
"No, thanks. I'm fine." Dean tells him. 
"You two should eat something." Bobby says, Ellie doesn't respond and continues to look at Sam's body. 
"I said I'm fine." Dean states as he takes a swig from a bottle of whiskey.
"Guys... I hate to bring this up, I really do. But you don't think maybe it's time... we bury Sam?" Bobby starts lightly. 
"No." Dean snaps.
"We could..." Bobby sighs. "maybe..." 
"What? Torch his corpse? Not yet." Dean asks calmly. Ellie doesn't move a muscle. 
"I want you two to come with me." Bobby says, he looks at Ellie and his heart breaks as he sees she is completely broken, losing her brother and dad within a year. 
"I'm not going anywhere." Dean tells him, Bobby looks over to him. 
"Dean, Ellie, please." Bobby states.
"Would you cut us some slack?" Dean snaps 
"I just don't think you two should be alone here, that's all. I gotta admit, I could use your help." Bobby says, Ellie responds by sitting down, not taking her eyes off his body and Dean just snorts. 
"Something big is going down - end-of-the-world big." Bobby explains.
"Well, then let it end!" Dean yells, Ellie doesn't even flinch and just stays there looking at Sam's body. 
"You don't mean that." Bobby says, looking at Ellie. Suddenly, Dean gets up and stands in Bobby's face. 
"You don't think so? Huh? You don't think we've given enough? You don't think we've paid enough? I'm done with it. All of it. Hell, I can see Ellie is. And if you know what's good for you, you'd turn around, and get the hell out of here." Dean snaps. Bobby stands there shaking his head. Dean suddenly shoves Bobby.
"Go!" He yells. Dean pauses, then contritely continues. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please, just go." Bobby turns around, sighing. 
"You know where I'll be." Bobby says, he looks at Ellie who still hasn't moved a muscle and it staring right at Sam. Dean swallows hard; and looks at Sam's body, a tear falls from his eye. He looks over at Ellie and sits next to her, she doesn't take her eyes of Sam but slowly reaches over and grabs Dean's hand, he holds it back. 
"You know, when you two were little - you couldn't have been more than 5, Ellie 3 - and you just started asking questions. How come we didn't have a mom? Why do we always have to move around? Where'd Dad go when he'd take off for days at a time? I remember I begged you you, "Quit asking, Sammy. Man, you don't want to know." I just wanted you and Ellie to be kids... Just for a little while longer. I always tried to protect you Sam.... Keep you and Ellie safe... Dad didn't even have to tell me. It was just always my responsibility, you know? It's like I had one job... And I screwed it up... I blew it. And for that, I'm sorry." Dean wipes tears from his face with his one free hand. "I guess that's what I do. I let down the people I love. I let Dad down. I let Ellie down. And now I guess I'm just supposed to let you down, too. How can I? How am I supposed to live with that?" Dean cries, Ellie's heart breaks at his statement but she can't bring herself to talk or take her eyes of Sam's body. "What am I supposed to do? Sammy. God. What am I supposed to do?" Dean inhales sharply. "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!" Dean yells, letting go of Ellie's hand he stands up and paces. Ellie takes her eyes of Sam's body and up to her big brother, she stands and pulls him into a hug. He automatically hugs her back and they hold each other tightly, staying like that for a few minutes. Once they have let go, Dean ducks down to Ellie's height and cups her face. "You stay here with Sammy, okay. I will be back soon, I just need to do a few things." Dean says softly, he kisses her forehead and quickly walks away before Ellie can say anything, the door closes and Ellie breathes in looking at Sam's body. She sits down next to him and stays like that for a while crying. She then looks up to the ceiling.
"Mom, Dad... Sammy? I don't know if you guys can hear me but I hope to God that you are up there together. I really need you guys help, why is everyone leaving me? I need your help guys. Dean is so lost and broken, I can't help him. I don't know how. Sammy... I want you back, please come back. You and Dean are not only my brothers but my best friends, I need you back here Sammy. I can't lose you. Dean won't be the same again, it's us three. It's always us three, it always will be us three. I love you so damn much, Sam. I love you." Ellie puts her face in her hands and sobs. Suddenly, Sam's eyes open wide and he sits up on the mattress, looking around, confused and breathing heavily. Ellie jumps out of her seat, the chair falling backwards. 
"Oh my God! Sam! What the-" Ellie shouts, she quickly runs over to him and hugs him tightly, Sam hugs her back as she cries on his shoulder. 
"Ellie, what-what happened?! Where's Dean?" He asks, Ellie's stomach drops as she instantly realises that Dean have something to do with this. 
"Er.. Just wait for Dean to come home okay, how are you feeling?" Ellie asks quickly, Sam jumps off the mattress and goes to the mirror, and examines his back with a look of pain. Ellie comes and stands next to him and sees a scar from where the knife was stabbed into his spine. Suddenly, the both hear a door open and Dean enters the room. He sees Sam and smiles.
"Sammy? Thank god." Dean says. Ellie looks right at Dean with a hard glare, he avoids his sister's gaze. 
"Hey." Sam says. Dean pulls him into a tight embrace. 
"Owwww. Uh, Dean..." Sam says, Dean releases him. 
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, man. I'm just... I'm just happy to see you up and around, that's all." Sam nods, looking puzzled while Ellie keeps staring at Dean. "Come on, sit down." Dean says, all three sit down. 
"Okay guys... what happened to me?" Sam asks.
"Well, what do you remember?" Dean asks, Ellie sneers at her big brother. 
"I saw you two... and Bobby.... and I felt this pain. This sharp pain, like... what-hot, you know, and then you started running at me, and... that's about it." Sam answers.
"Yeah, that - that kid, stabbed you in the back. You lost a lot of blood, you know... It was pretty touch and for awhile." Dean explains, fire boils up in Ellie's stomach. 
"But neither of you can patch up a wound that bad." Sam says looking at Ellie and Dean, Ellie keeps her eyes on Dean. 
"No, Bobby could. Who was that kid, anyway?" Dean lies. 
"His name is Jake. Did you get him?" Sam asks. 
"No, he disappeared into the woods." Ellie says. 
"We got to find him, guys. And I swear I'm gonna tear that son of a bitch apart." Sam stands up with Dean and Ellie following suit. 
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy, Van Damme. You just woke up, all right? Let's get  you something to eat. Huh? Ellie, you want something to eat?" Sam nods while Ellie just glares at him. "I'm starving. Come on." Dean says.