47

↓↓

↓↓

"jazz"

•••

After laying the twins down, Hayley left the nursery as quickly and quietly as possible. It was nearly a week and a half later, and the babies were doing great. They took to breastfeeding easily and were almost sleeping through the night. According to Ellen, they were the most well-behaved babies she had ever seen.

Hayley made her to the master bedroom, where she knew her husband was waiting for her. She opened the door and walked in with a smile. "They're finally asleep," she told him.

"Good," Jasper smirked as he sped to his wife and placed a kiss on her lips.

Hayley kissed back as her hands wrapped around his neck. Jasper's hands traveled down her sides and to her hips where he gripped the skin. Hayley let out a moan as she began pushing Jasper back towards the bed.

Hayley pushed Jasper down onto the bed and pulled off her shirt as she stood in front of him. Jasper gawked at the sight of her exposed body. Since she was only a week postpartum, her body was still nothing like it was pre-pregnancy. Her hips were still wide and thick, her stomach was plump and squishy, and her breasts were now heavily engorged with milk—which Jasper absolutely loved. She still had nearly 50 pounds to lose before she was back to her normal weight.

"You are so beautiful," Jasper managed to say as he continued to stare.

Hayley blushed before climbing onto her husband and attacking his lips with kisses. Jasper smiled into the kiss as his hands roamed over her back, his cold fingers trying to undo her bra.

A groan of pleasure left Jasper's mouth as Hayley began to place kisses along his jawline and neck. He could feel her sexual desire radiating off of her in waves. "What's gotten into you?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Nothing," Hayley panted. "Just think of this as our belated 1 year wedding anniversary celebration. Since we couldn't properly celebrate when I was pregnant."

Jasper smiled as he pulled off his shirt. "One year of having you as my wife," he said, running a hand through Hayley's hair.

"I love you so much," Hayley told him as she sat up and took off her bra.

"I love you so much," Jasper said, kissing her neck as his hands fondled her exposed breasts. "And I love what pregnancy did to your body."

Hayley chuckled as she worked on undoing Jasper's belt. "Don't get used to it," she told him as she leaned down to kiss him.

"I'll just have to appreciate it while I can," Jasper smirked as he squeezed her swollen breast.

Before anything else could happen, a shrill cry came through the baby monitor. Hayley groaned as she climbed off the bed and put her shirt on. "We'll continue celebrating another time," she told him. "For now, I'm going to go let your children appreciate my boobs."