33

↓↓

↓↓

"always"

•••

"We have 3 weeks to finish preparations for Hayley and Jasper's wedding, and 3 months for Bella and Edward's wedding," Alice said to her girlfriend as she pulled out multiple binders and magazines.

"Why do you have so much stuff?" Florence asked as she looked at all of Alice's wedding supplies.

"Because, Flo, getting married is the most important step in a relationship," Alice explained. "It's my job to make it as magical as possible."

"I'm sure it's going to be amazing, babe," Florence said as she walked over to Alice.

"Of course it is," Alice said with a smile. "And your help is going to make it even more amazing."

Florence smiled as she leaned in to kiss her girl. "We're a team, remember?" She asked after pulling away.

"Always," Alice smiled.

The two broke apart when the door opened and Hayley walked in with a dress bag in hand. "I got the dress!" She announced.

The two vampires smiled at her as she walked closer. "Let me see!" Alice said excitedly.

Hayley quickly unzipped the bag to reveal the white, lace dress. Alice ran her hand along the material as Florence stared at it with admiration. "It's beautiful, Hayley," Flo commented.

"Thank you," the dhampir replied, a wide smile on her lips.

Alice pulled away from the dress and grabbed one of the many binders. "Invitations have been set out, the venue is being set up, catering is still being handled, and the dress is fitted," she said, reading off a list. "Everything is on track for you to get married in three weeks."

"That's what I like to hear," Jasper said as he walked into the room.

"No!" Hayley yelled, quickly running to hide the dress.

"I didn't see it, I swear!" Jasper said, covering his eyes.

After Hayley zipped the dress back up and placed it a closet, she returned to the room with a small smile. "You saw nothing," she said, pointing at her fiancé.

Jasper nodded his head. "Saw nothing," he agreed.

"Good," Hayley said walking over to him. "Now, what're you doing here?"

"I live here," Jasper replied, making Hayley roll her eyes. "And I wanted to show you something."

Taking her hand, Jasper lead Hayley outside and through the woods. "Where're we going?" She asked.

"You'll see," Jasper replied, smiling at the excited feeling Hayley gave off.

When the two finally stopped walking, Hayley realized they were at the wedding venue. Boxes and chairs laid scattered throughout the area since it still needed to be decorated, but one thing Hayley did notice was the arbor.

"Jasper, it's beautiful," she gasped.

The handcrafted arbor that Jasper had spent months on stood at the end of the aisle way. It was carved out of dark wood and decorated with white flowers and stands of white fairy lights. Hayley walked up to the arbor and ran her fingers along the wood.

"Do you like it?" Jasper asked.

"It's perfect," Hayley said, tears forming in her eyes. "I can't believe you made this."

Jasper stood next to her, the flowers and fairy lights surrounding them. "It's not the best, but I wanted to make something for our special day," he said.

"I love you," she said, taking her eyes off of the arbor to look at him.

"I love you," he replied.

The two leaned in and shared a kiss under the arbor. Hayley was the first to pull away, smiling as she did so. "Three more weeks and we'll be kissing under here as husband and wife," she said.

"I can't wait," Jasper sighed, resting his forehead against hers.

__

END OF PART 3