43

↓↓

↓↓

"healthy babies"

•••

"How much further?" Hayley asked her husband, who was currently leading her through the woods.

"We're almost there," Jasper assured.

Hayley held the vampire's hand as she slowly waddled through the trees. At 28 weeks, walking and other simple tasks were beginning to become difficult for the heavily pregnant girl. Jasper could sense her frustration and exhaustion.

"Will you at least tell me where we're going?" She huffed, placing a hand on her bulging belly.

"You'll see when we get there," Jasper told her with a smirk.

They continued walking through the woods for a few more minutes before the outline of a house caught Hayley's eye. She gave her husband a confused look as he continued walking towards it.

"What is this place?" Hayley asked.

Jasper stopped walking when they made it to the front of the building. "It's our new home," he told her.

Hayley's jaw dropped as she looked up at the two-story home. "It's ours?" She asked.

Jasper nodded. "We need a place to raise our family," he told her.

Hayley looked to her husband and smiled. "It's perfect," she said, pulling him into a kiss.

Jasper pulled away and smiled, "Ready for your tour?"

"Yes," Hayley said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the house.

As they walked through the front door, Hayley immediately fell in love with the interior that was a perfect mix of both Jasper and herself.

"There are 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms," Jasper told her. "4 bedrooms, including ours, and 2 bathrooms upstairs."

"6 bedrooms? Why so many?" Hayley asked, shifting her weight.

"Incase we have guests... or decide to have more kids," he said.

Hayley looked at him with a surprised expression. "More kids? Where did that come from?" She questioned.

Jasper shrugged as he grabbed her waist, his hands squeezing her wide hips. "I've always liked the idea of having a big family," he told her, looking down at her stomach. "And now that we know it's possible.."

"You want to have more kids," Hayley finished. She stayed quiet for a moment before shaking her head. "I don't know if I want to, Jasper."

Jasper's eyes saddened, "Why not?"

Hayley sighed as she looked down at herself. "Because being pregnant isn't easy for me," she said. "I used to be a dhampir that protected someone, Jazz. Now all I can do is eat and sleep. I can't even go on a simple walk without becoming exhausted. I hate feeling useless."

"What else are you supposed to do? We're finally safe, Hayley. No one is coming after us right now," Jasper told her. "You are not useless."

"I can't even get off the couch without needing help," Hayley grumbled.

"We've talked about this, Hayley. Having twins if hard. Everything that you're experiencing is normal!" Jasper let out an annoyed sigh. "You're just being insecure."

"Of course I am!" Hayley snapped as tears filled her eyes. "Everyone keeps telling me that my size is normal, but it isn't normal to me. I'm huge, Jasper. Every time I step on that scale, the number drastically increases. I've gained 55 pounds in seven months. My hips are twice the width they used to be, and I've gained so much weight in my face. I have stretch marks all over my stomach and boobs because of how big I've gotten. Every week I get bigger and feel even more heavy. I haven't left the house in months because I'm ashamed of how I look. How can you even stand there and still think I'm beautiful?"

Jasper cupped her face as he wiped away a tear with his thumb. "Because you are," he told her. "The amount of weight you gain doesn't matter to me, Hayley. In fact, I absolutely love watching you get bigger. I love to watch your stomach expand as our babies grow, and I love to watch your boobs get bigger as your body prepares to feed them. I love watching you grow, and you wanna know why? Because the bigger you get, the healthier the babies are. And healthy babies are good. You're eating for three now, babe. It's totally understandable that you're gaining weight, and everyone understands that."

"Healthy babies are good," Hayley sniffed as she nodded her head.

Jasper smiled as he leaned down and kissed he forehead. "I didn't think you were so self-conscious about how you looked," he said.

"Of course I am," she said, rubbing her hand over her round stomach. "Alice bought be new clothes last week and they're too small already. I feel humiliated to ask for bigger ones so soon."

"No one is going to judge you," Jasper assured her. "Plus, Alice loves going shopping. You're just giving her an excuse to spend money."

Hayley laughed as she wiped her eyes. "I guess you right," she said, letting out a small breath. "I'm sorry for snapping at you. These pregnancy hormones are ridiculous."

"Don't be, darling," he told her. "Now, are you ready to finish the tour?"

Hayley nodded her head, "Absolutely."

Jasper walked around the downstairs, showing Hayley every room. He showed her the two bedrooms, the living room, kitchen, dinning room, and the one bathroom that was on the first floor.

After that, Hayley slowly made her way up the stairs to finish the tour. On the second floor, Jasper presented the nursery that the twins would live in. Hayley fell in love with the beautifully decorated room. After the nursery, Jasper showered her the other rooms and bathrooms before ending the tour with the master bedroom.

As he opened the door, Hayley let out a gasp. Inside the room, roses and candles were displayed everywhere to create a romantic scene. "What is this?" Hayley asked.

"Well, I was hoping to celebrate our new home," Jasper explained. "But if you're not up for it, it's okay."

Hayley shook her head. "I'm up for it," she said, smiling. "I listened to what you said.. I'm done feeling self-conscious about my size. You built a beautiful home for our family, we deserve to celebrate."

Jasper smiled as he kissed her. "That's what I like to hear," he told her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Hayley pressed a passionate kiss to his lips as she pushed him towards the bed. He began pulling her cardigan off of her shoulders as she unbuttoned his shirt.

Jasper picked up Hayley and placed her on the bed, his mouth never leaving hers. His hands traveled up her stomach and onto her swollen chest. His eyes darkened as he squeezed her breasts, realizing how much they've grown since the last time they were intimate. He loved to explore her new body.

Jasper grasped the fabric of her shirt and ripped it off in a quick motion. He stared at her massive chest in awe as Hayley gasped. "That was one of the only shirts that actually fit," she grumbled.

"I can buy you more," he told her, placing a kiss on her jaw.

__

Idek what is happening .. this chapter was all over the place lol

BUT !!
I really wanna to show how Hayley is struggling with her self confidence and body image. So many books show the girl living her best life while pregnant, and Ik it's not that simple.

SO,
Hayley is going to mention her weight and her size a lot

Jasper is also going to mention it bc he loves his big titty bitches 👀