34

↓↓

↓↓

"mrs. whitlock"

•••

"Hayley's getting married! Hayley's getting married!" Jessica and Angela sang as they danced around the Kenner girl's room.

"Enough already!" Hayley exclaimed as she let out a laugh.

Bella giggled as she put down the magazine she was reading. "I still can't believe you're getting married tomorrow," she said.

Hayley sighed as she fell back on the bed. "I can't wait," she said with a smile.

"Are you nervous?" Angela asked as she adjusted her glasses.

The Kenner girl shook her head. "I'm just excited," she said.

"You guys are so cute together," Jessica complimented. "But you have to give me some details."

Hayley looked at Bella with a confused expression. "Details?" She questioned.

"Don't play dumb, Hayley," Jessica said, rolling her eyes. "I wanna know about your first date, your first time together, where he proposed.."

"Our first date was technically the day we went shopping for prom dresses," Hayley said, thinking back to the kiss they almost shared that night. "And he proposed in this beautiful field filled with flowers. He set up a picnic right next to a small waterfall and pond; it was so beautiful!"

"Aw that is so romantic," Angela said as she smiled.

"What about your first time? Is he good in bed? I bet he's good in bed. I mean, he just looks like-"

"Jess!" Hayley exclaimed, stopping the girls rambling. "We haven't done anything yet."

"Nothing?!" Jessica exclaimed, her eyes wide. "You're about to marry him and you don't know how big his dick is!?"

"Jessica!" Hayley exclaimed, her face flushing a deep red.

"Oh, my God," Bella laughed.

"What?" Jessica said. "I'm just saying, I would be a little curious."

"Well I think it's sweet," Angela said.

"Thank you," Hayley said smiling at the girl.

"Edward and I are waiting too," Bella stated.