Chapter 4

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh. My. God." I heard Kellin groan. I sat up and looked at him as he paced back and forth. He was in only his boxers, his hands pulling on his hair as he kept panicking. He looked at me and tried glaring at me, but he couldn't.

"Oh god. We-we slept together. Oh my god." he said looking at me in shock.

"Well good morning to you too, princess. Why are you all panicky?" I asked bluntly.

"I had sex with you! This is wrong! I-I am not supposed to...go out...and have sex with random people I don't know. Oh my god!" he said still in a panic. "I mean, you're hot and all, but I don't know you and this-this is...not right. Oh god, what do I do?" he continued.

"How about, you go home and come back at midnight like the past few nights." I said. I really wasn't thinking and he didn't know what was going on.

"What? I've been coming here and I didn't know about it?" he asked.

"Listen here, buddy. There's this thing called a spell. I cast those and I put one on you, a lust spell. You feel like having sex during the night time, and let me tell you, you're great. I never thought that I'd be a bottom, but then you came along. Anyways, the only person who can satisfy your needs is me, so yeah." I explained. I don't know why I did so, but I did.

"Can't you reverse this curse?" he asked.

"I said it was a spell, and yes I can reverse it. I just chose not to." I shrugged. His mouth dropped and he looked angry almost.

"But...I don't want to have sex with you. I mean, you're probably great, but I don't even remember what goes on!"

"It will be like that for a couple more days. Soon enough you'll remember. Don't worry, babe. You love it." I said, whispering the last part to him.

"Don't call me that. We're not together. The least you can do is take me on a date." Kellin joked angrily. However, I took that to heart.

"Okay, Saturday night before midnight. You come here and have an at home date. We'll get to know each other. At least you'll be able to know who you're fucking." I shrugged.

"Yeah, sure whatever." Kellin said as he left my house.

__________

Ehh?? Sorry for not updating in a while. I have a new book up, you don't have to read it bc it's a rant/venting/randomness book. So you don't have to read it, but if you wanna know what's up with my mind, then check it out. It's called; Death Cab For Me

Didn't proofread.

♥Senpai♥