Chapter 20

°Kellin°

Two weeks have passed since the trip to Hawaii and it's been hell. I mean, i kissed Vic and after that, things got awkward. That and well, I'm back on social media. Apparently Richard started this thing where he got his fans to help him convince me to get back with him. It's kind of scary to be honest. I also haven't spoken to anybody in the past week or so. I kind of miss Vic right now.

I'm sitting on my bed, and decide I should probably talk to Vic. I mean, i like him, a lot, but I don't know if i'm ready to date again. I think it's just comfort what i really want. But, i really like Vic.

__

"Look, Vic. That kiss, i liked it. A lot. However, I don't want to give you the impression that i'm ready to date. " I said. He looked at me and nodded.

"Kellin, i get it. It's fine. Take as long as you need, just know I'll always be here for you. I'll always be here." he said. I nodded and hugged him, kissing his cheek before leaving. I felt sad. Why? Who knows. I just feel this overwhelming sense of sadness.

Should i go back and tell Vic i actually want him? Do i just drop him? What do i do? I don't even know why I'm sad. What's holding me back? I mean, I've been feeling so much better around Vic. Sure, he did kind of use me at one point, but i don't even remember much of that. All i know is the sex. He was great. That's really all. I know he's a really sweet and misunderstood guy. He's handsome and funny and a good person. He is gentle and loving to me. He even took me to Hawaii. So, what's holding me back.

I arrived back home and saw a black car in my driveway. I didn't know who's it was, so i was kind of scared. I walked into my house seeing nobody in here. Weird.

There was no one in the living room, so i went to the kitchen. No one in their either. I checked the restroom and nobody was in there either. I went over to the extra closet and nobody was in there. There was only one room left. My room.

I slowly walked over to my room only to find the door slightly open. I slowly opened it, making sure it didn't creak or anything. I almost gasped at what i saw.

Standing there snooping through my drawers, being a huge creep was;

"Richard?"

__

ONLY THREE MORE CHAPTERS AND LIKE AN EPILOGUE.

Didn't proofread.

-Senpai