Chapter 5

Sorry for the wait. Enjoy.

•Kellin•

What? I-what? How? When? Why? All these question ran through my mind. I'm having sex with Vic and I don't even know about it and I won't know until a couple more days? That's so wrong! Putting spells on people just to have sex with you? That's so so wrong and just plain weird. Even if the sex is great, it's still weird. Who even does that? Is the sex great? I won't remember what the sex is like for a little while more, but I want to know. From what Vic told me, apparently I'm a great top. What even is this?

"Kellin, just deal with it. He's not going to want to reverse the spell for quite some while. I mean, Vic is pretty attractive and I'd probably still want to have sex with him even if I wasn't under the spell, but I am under a spell." I spoke out loud. I just rested my face in my hands as the question constantly ran through my mind.

++

It's midnight and I find myself walking somewhere in a daze. It isn't until I reach some random familiar looking house that I know whose it is. Vic's.

I walk up to the door and knock, being greeted by Vic a few seconds later. He smiles at me and let's me walk in. Everything feels and seems so foreign, but apparently I've dome this before. Vic walks up to me and looks at me as he bites his lip. Just seeing him like that puts me in a frenzy of euphoria. He puts his hands on my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck. It's almost as if I can't control my movements, and I guess in some sense, I actually can't.

I lean in and kiss him quickly and heatedly. I bite his bottom lip so he can give me entrance into his mouth, which he does. My tongue behind exploring his mouth as we continue kissing, our lower halves begin rubbing up against each other. I moan a low moan as he keeps rubbing our lower halves. He pushes me back against a wall and starts grinding our hips harder and faster. I pull away and say only two words that I'll forget in the morning for sure along with everything that comes after it.

"Fuck me."

××

Sorry for the wait and short filler, I was having some writers block.

Didn't proofread.

♥Senpai♥