Chapter 8

•Kellin•

I moaned as Vic thrusted into me. He pulled out and began jerking himself off until he came all over my chest and stomach. I moaned and came onto my hand that I was pumping myself with. He lied down next to me and I felt disgusting at the fact that his cum was on my like that. I grabbed a dirty pair of boxers, which I'd end up throwing away since they'd be gross, and cleaned myself off. Vic leaned over and kissed me on the lips and getting off my bed and getting dressed. He then walked out of my room and out of my house. It was 6 in the morning and I was coming to my senses.

'Why do you always do this, Kellin?' I asked myself. I heard a knock and went over to the door after having dressed myself. I opened it to reveal my best friend, Justin.

"Hey, Kells. How are you?" Justin asked. Maybe I should ask for his opinion on this matter. Would he understand me though? I just decided on telling him and asking him for advice.

"Could be better." I sighed.

"What's got you troubled?" he asked.

"Okay, first off, please don't judge me for what I'm about to tell you. I really need your advice." I said. Justin nodded and waited for me to talk.

"Okay, Vic Fuentes put a spell on me, so that I will have sex with him every night from midnight til sunrise. It's been that way for about almost a month now. I hate to admit it, but I'm growing feelings for him and it's eating at me everyday not knowing why he chose me of all people and if he's only doing it for sex or not. I feel so worthless and ugh I hate it. What do i do?" I asked. Justin thought for a bit.

"I can find out for you, if you'd like. I mean, i hate seeing you like this. So unhappy. I can talk to him and see what he's up to. " Justin offered. I nodded at him and hugged him.

"Ugh, this is why i love you." I said. He nodded and unexpectedly kissed me. He kissed me! What? I didn't kiss back though, i was too shocked to. He looked at me and frowned.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I just...like you." he said.

"Okay Justin. Remember, I'm having sex with Vic, that's the first problem at hand here. We figure that our first and then we'll figure something out about us." I said. Justin nodded and hugged me again. We hung out for a bit longer until he decided to go home. It was 9 and I knew I'd be feeling that way again.

Ugh. Just kill me already.

✖✖

I love that picture (the one in the media). Anyways, sorry for taking a while to update. Any feedback would be appreciated. Vote, comment, and yeah. If y'all wanna talk or see my personal life (not really, just a lot of selfies) my Kik and instagram are in my bio.

Didn't proofread.

Senpai✖✖