Chapter 18

•Kellin•

Vic and I were driving to the airport. He decided that we'd be going to Hawaii. I agreed and packed my things the minute he told me. We still had about an hour to get there and it's currently 3:30. The flight doesn't leave until 5, which is more than enough time. We were singing along to really stupid 2000's pop songs.

"Imagine this, we were both butt naked banging on the restroom floor. How could I forget that I had given her an extra key. All this time she was standing there, she never took her eyes off me" we sang along. Eventually we arrived at the airport and Vic parked his car in the 'car nursery' area. Basically where you leave your car when youre away and you drove yourself to the airport. We got off and i checkdd the time, seeing it was 4:28. We walked in the airport and went through the metal detector, luggage and whatnot. Eventually we got that done and boarded the plane. Vic had gotten us two seater row seats, so we wouldn't be stuck with a rude or fat person. We put our carry on luggage on the over head compartment and sat back down.

"You know, im only 18, i shouldn't even be doing this. My mom doesn't like you amd she doesn't know this is happening. She will probably be worried sick. Be lucky I'm coming along, Chris." some girl said behind us.

"I know, I'm sorry, I'm just pissy right now becasue I have to put my piercings and whatnot back on. That and I'm on edge about your mom." some guy said. The girl stood up and leaned over in ftont of us.

"Hey, the name's Saph. Do you guys happen to have sleeping pills or something that can knock my boyfriend? Wanna save everybody the streess of flying by making one less annoying person in here." the girl said.

"Uh, yeah, here." I sais giving her two sleeping pills and putting the other two back. "One for each of you just in case you need it." I added. She nodded and said 'thank you' before sitting back down. Vic looked at me and chuckled. I gave him one and put the other one away.

++

We finally arrived in Hawaii and got off the plane. We got a router bus that would take us and a few other people, including the girl from the plane and her boyfriend, to the hotel. Vic and I sat down whwn the girl and the boy came up to us.

"Hey, um, we were wondering if you gius would like to go out for a couple of drinks with us. You know, to repay for the pills. It'll be on us." the girl said.

"Well, one, you don't need to make a big fuss about that. Two, arent you underage to drink?" I asked.

"Well, still. Plus i don't really drink alcohol and he does." she said pointing to the guy. We nodded and talked during the ride.

We ended up finding out our rooms are close to each other's. We decided on getting settled in and then meeting up with them.

"The guy was kind of hot." I said.

"Yeah, he was pretty hot." Vic agreed. We found his name was Chris Cerulli and well Saph never told us her name, becasue it's long.

++

"So how long have you guys been together?" Vic asked after sipping on his coconut vodka.

"Since I was a freshman, which is about 4 year soon to be 5." Saph said.

"What about you guys?" Chris asked.

"Oh, we're just friends." I said. They nodded and took sips from their drinks. Eventually we said our goodbyes and we decided to hang out with them again tomorrow, they were pretty cool. It was kind of breezy out here tonight and Vic noticed so he pulled me in for the whole walk back to the hotel. I wrapped my arms around him and kept walking. This felt good.

✖✖

Another update yay! Oh yeah, I'm adding my self into this bc why not and yeah the Chris guy is Chris from Motionless in White bc why tf not.

Didn't proofread.

-✖