Epilogue

Skin white as snow.

Lips red as blood.

Hair dark as night.

He had everything he wanted, but that all came crumbling down.

The boy with the hair as brown as his chocolatey eyes and the tan skin, left his side.

An eternity of love broken by the grasp of death. Like i said, every story has a happy ending, just not a happily ever after.

The boy with the snowy skin, left to grieve for the rest of his life, mourning the loss of his toxic lover.

What no one knows is, the boy with snowy skin and the reddest of lips and darkest of hair isn't as innocent as he seems, for the red of his lips comes from the red of his lover's blood. Staining his clothes and conscious, condemned to an eternity of pain and sorrow.

Everything isn't as it seems.

This isn't Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and he wasn't the fairest of them all.

Skin white as snow

Lips red as blood

Hair dark as night

Conscious filthy as a dump

Eyes lifeless as him

For he's no longer living either. His new toxic lover dancing on his lips, pushing him to the edge until...inevitable darkness.

His old toxic love, finding him anew, where they live not so happily ever after. For they live an eternity as lost souls.

Skin pale as snow.

Lips red as blood.

Hair dark as night.

Conscious filthy as a dump.

Eyes lifeless as him.

Soul lost, just like him.

Dead, just like his toxic love.

__

Sorry if this isn't how you wanted things to go, but they were doomed from the start. Sorry if it doesn't make sense, but that's kind of how it was meant to be.

Didn't proofread.

-Senpai