Chapter 22

°Vic°

"Vic, um, shit. I'm sorry you had to see what you did back there." he said, sounding unsure on how to start this conversation.

"Kellin, I just wanna know something. Do you wanna be with me or with Richard?" I asked. He looked me in the eye and grabbed my hands.

"Vic, i promise you, i only wanna be with you. What i did with Richard was a hige mistake, i swear." he said, sounding hopeful that i'd believe him.

"How do I know you won't do it again? Like, what if we're serious and all of a sudden Richard comes and you have sex with him again." I say. I honestly don't know if I can trust him.

"Do you not trust me?" he asks. I just stayed quiet, letting the silence answer for me.

"You really don't trust me? Really?" he asks again, hurt lacing his voice. I still stayed quiet.

"Okay. Okay. I get it. You don't want someone who will cheat on you. Okay. Just answer me this. Why do you make yourself look.like.the victim here?" he asked, his voice wavering and his eyes watering.

"Me? Making myself the victim? I wasn't doing that. I just- i just...i-"

"Exactly, you don't even have anything to say. You're playing the victim. Guess what, Vic. You're not. We aren't even together." he says.

"We were at one point." I say, my mouth betraying my mind. I didn't even want to bring that up anymore. I didn't even wanna remember that at all. Kellin turned to me and looked at me questionably. All of a sudden, his face fell and a look of realization hit him.

"I can't believe you. I'm still angry about that." he says.

"That was almost a year ago." I argued back.

"That doesn't matter. You had me under a stupid lust spell for your own greedy needs. Then you treated me terrible when we were together. How am i supposed to trust you?" he argues back.

"How do you even remember that?" I asked.

"It just came to me. I didn't even know if it was true, you just confirmed it." he says. Tears were running down his fave and all i wanted was too hug and kiss him, but i was mad. How dare he?

"You know what, Vic? Yeah, I guess you can't trust me. Goodbye, Vic." he says. He begins walking away, but I'm quick to grab him by his wrist and pull him in close to me and kiss him passionately. He just kisses back and wraps his hands around me. I'm quick to pick him up and soon we're in my room and on my bed.

It's all a huge blur to me. He pulls my clothes off and i pull his off. Next thing i know, I'm inside of him, thrusting into him as our quiet groans turn to moans and soon, they're screams. We're really close too, it's skin to skin. My hands are roaming his body, just discovering and remembering every crease, blemish, anything. His hands are on my back, scratching me til I draw blood. My hands occasionally scratching him, until he too draws blood, from the quick shock of him scratching me. Neither of us caring that we're scratching/bruising each other, because, well, quite frankly, we don't care right now.

__

The next morning, Kellin and I wake up and decide to take a shower. We're in the restroom, preparing the shower when Kellin gasps. I turn to him and see him looking at himself in the full body mirror. I stand behind him and wrap my arms around him. I take in our appearances. Kellin has all sorts of bruises, scratches, and hickeys all over him. I have some bruises, hickeys and a lot of scratches on me. I turn him to me and look at him.

"I'm sorry for...all of that." I say. He smiles at me and kisses me.

"It's fine, but what are we?" he asks.

I pull him into the shower with me and close the curtain.

"Well?" he asks.

__

1 MORE CHAPTER AND AN EPILOGUE AND THE STORY IS OVER I CRI

DIDN'T PROOFREAD.

-SENPAI