Chapter 13

•Kellin•

"Kellin, i can't do this. You're with Vic. This isn't right." he said adding a sigh at the end.

"He doesn't even love me, Justin! Nothing was right from the beginning." I said.

"Then why do you stay?" he asked.

"I love him." I say.

"This isn't showing you love him, Kellin." Justin said. He got up and walked to the door and opened it. He looked back at me, but then left.

++

- 3 weeks later -

"Vic I fücking swear, you're being such an asshole!" I yelled back.

"I don't give a fück! Why are you always trying to make me do things I don't want to?" Vic yelled.

"All I asked for was for us to hang out with Jack and Jenna. Apparently that was too much to ask for!" I yelled back.

"Screw this Kellin! I don't know why we're together, I don't even like you!" he yelled. Even though that at the back of my mind I knew that, it still hurt.

"No shït, Sherlock! Just leave, fücking leave!" I yelled as i pointed to the door. He sighed and walked out. I slammed the door, sliding down against it.

Sobs kept wracking my body, growing louder and louder each and every time. My body shook and both my hear and head ached. My heart felt heavy and I just felt torn. I walked myself  to bed and fell asleep.

++

I woke up at 6 the next day. I was shocked that I woke up alone in my own house. How? I have no idea. I'm glad I didn't end up waking up at midnight and got fücked by Vic. I got knocked out of my thoughts by a knock at the door. I got up and walke dover to the door, openinf it to reveal an angry Vic.

"Where the fück were you last night?" he asked angrily. I furrowed my eyebrows and glared at him.

"I was here. Sleeping. What does it matter to you?" I asked annoyed.

"That is the time I use to fück you senseless and since you didn't show up last night, I'm angry." he said. I just slammed the door in his face, locking it and going back to bed.

Great.

✖✖

Eh? Idk, I'm tired.

Didn't proofread.

Senpai✖✖