Chapter 14

•Kellin•

"Kellin I swear! Why the fück do we even try?" Vic argued back. It tool everything on me not to hit him.

"I don't fücking know, you whiny little bïtch!" I yelled.

"I'm the whiny bïtch? 'Oh Vic, cuddle me. Kiss me. You're being mean, be nice. Love me!' I think we really know who the whiny bïtch here is." he said mimicking me.

"Yeah, okay sure, I'm the whiny bïtch. 'You're being too nice, you're smothering me, it's too hot, you're always here' stop complaining." I said mimicking him.

"I'm out of here." he said.

"Good. Leave, that's all you've been good at lately. You don't even know how to fück me right anymore!" I yelled.

"As long as I get off, I think I'm doing fine." he said and walked out. I slammed the door behind him and just yelled loudly. I walked to the couch and threw myself on it.

It's been like this for the past two to three weeks. We'll argue, have sex, then argue. The arguing has gotten bad to the point where we've almost hit each other. He tried smacking me and I tried hitting him back. I know one day, these fights will go beyond verbal and we'll end up in a physical fight.

++

"Don't touch or look at me. I'm only here, because of your stupid spell. Once I'm done, I'm out." I said. I was still angry, but like always, the spell had me coming back. I pushed him onto the bed and began taking his clothes off and mine. It was annoying to where I didn't want foreplay. I just wanted to get it over.

++

I left Vic's place and went home. I felt happy though. I ended it with Vic and he said he'd reverse the spell.

•Vic•

It's funny how at first, all i wanted was for Kellin to be mine. Mine in the form of my boyfriend. However, he became mine in a sexual way and we were repulsed by each other. It's sad when you think about it. I guess I owe it to ourselves. The spell not only affected Kellin, but me too. Before the spell, Kellin new nothing about me orbmy existence. Before the spell, I actually liked Kellin; even if I did envy him. I went to the book shelf in my room, grabbing the book of spells. I opened it to the lust spell ans read through it until I saw what I had to say.

" Azarath Metrion Zinthos" (don't judge me, teen titans was my life). I said and waoted for it's effects. All i knew was that everything would fo back to how it was before i put the spell on Kellin. The only difference would be that we'd remember what happened and Kellin would still know me.

So, if everything worked to plan; I'd go back to being hopelessly in like with Kellin, he'd hate me for what I did and he'd probably run to Justin and forget about me in a matter of time, and no more sex. I guess it was something I'd have to deal with. I guess from now on, we'd be going our own way. In a way; I guess I'll be prepared.

✖✖

So time skip next chapter. THE STORY ISN'T OVER YET. Oh my god my new nephew (nephew number 3 was born yesterday and I barely got to see him today). Kellin's picture (posted in the media) just about killed me. Oh my god!

Didn't proofread

Senpai✖✖