Chapter 15

•Kellin•

- 1 year later -

I was walking down the street hand in hand with my boyfriend, Richard. We've been together for 11 months and I'm pretty happy. He treated me nicely and he loved me as I did him as well.

"How about when we get back home, we can have some fun." he suggested. I just giggled, giving him an 'okay' before we went into the ice cream shop. Once in there we saw Justin and Lindsey sitting at a table being all cute. Justin ended up moving on and got with Lindsey. I smiled at them and pulled Richard along with me. We ordered and sat down across from Justin and Lindsey.

"So, Richard has some cool news." I said.

"I, Richard Baker, or as other people know me MGK, have been signed and soon will have my album out." he said. Justin and Lindsey congratulated him and we went on about random topics.

•Vic•

"I just need to make him swoon over me. He won't know who I am and he won't remember our past, so I'll be good. I need him. It's settled, I'll just have to wait. I know Richard will eventually move on from Kellin and Kellin will be heatbroken, then I'll be able to swoop in." I said to myself, smiling appreciatively at my plan.

- 5 months later (sorry for such a huge time skip, but not much happened, it was just Vic playing the waiting game.)-

Finally after 5 long months, Richard is going on tour and I've seen Kellin around and I follow him on social media and I've seen his posts. He always sounded said and now was my time to swoop in. I'd 'bump' into him and then have him swooning.

I went on Kellin's Instagram and saw the one thing I've been waiting for. On his bio, he put himself as single. I feel bad, yet happy. I walked out of my house and to the café where I knew Kellin would be, he was always there.

Once I arrived, I saw him sitting at a table by himself looking down at his phone, drink in hand, face flushed and eyes puffy. I ordered a drink, making sure it would stain his white shirt. I was gonna go for such a cliché reason to talk to him, but who cares. I grabbed my drink and walked away from the counter, walking towards his table yet making it look like I was gonna walk past him. Once I reached a little up ahead of his table, I 'tripped' and squeezed the cup making sure it would open and pour out on him. He gasped and stood up as I landed on the floor with a slight thud.

I gasped, pretending to be shocked about what just happened. I stood up as fast as I could and walked over to him. The guy behind the counter was already going to retrieve something to clean this mess up with.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to get you wet. Oh my god, are you okay?" I asked 'genuinely' worried about him. I mean, deep down I was. The poor kid just went through a break up. However i wasn't to serious about this petty thing.

"Yeah-yeah I'm good. Are you okay?" he asked, looking at me with those memorizing eyes of his.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Uh, maybe you should come with me so i can get your clothes washed, and I'll let you borrow something while you wait. That's the least I can do." I said. He nodded and smiled at me.

I lead the way, out the café and towards the direction of my house. Within 10 minutes we got to my house and I unlocked the door, letting Kellin go in first and shutting the door behind me. I went into my room and grabbed some clothes for him to wear and walked back out to the living room, where kellin was running his hands along the surface of everything. He turned to me smiling at me.

"Vic, it's been a while I've been here." he said. Which shocked me. How did he remember me? How did he remember my place? What else did he remember? After the spell was reversed, the only person who would know was me.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb with me. I remember your place now. It's been a while since I've been in your bedroom and on your bed."

✖✖

How do you guys like where im going with this. It's probably gonna keep going fast from here, idk.

Didn't proofread.

Senpai✖✖