Chapter 16

•Vic•

"What else do you remember?" I asked. Panic lacing my voice heavily.

"Not much, just how you would always fück me in that nice bed of yours." he said seductively. I was honestly taken aback. I thought we'd be going forward, but now it's like we're going four steps back.

"So, do you remember being in a relationship?" I asked. He shook his head. So maybe just the sex was the only thing he remembered. Well, I mean things could probably work, right?

"Okay, just testing you. Um, so you do realize we're not gonna have sex?" I asked. He nodded and we just kind of stood there awkwardly for about 5 minutes.

"Look, Vic. I don't want sex. Whatever happened in the past, it's in the past. I just broke up with my boyfriend and i just don't want sex. Maybe we can be friends?" he offered. I smiled and nodded.

++

Eventually, Kellin left after his clothes was clean. He said we should hang out to which i agreed. We decided on a trip to the cafe and maybe the park. I guess for now, I'd have to go for a slower approach to getting Kellin.

I don't want to force him, but I don't want this to take too take too long. I need to eas mt way in and then have him swooning, but i can't have people interfere.

With that thought mind, I walked to bed and soon fell asleep. Soon, he'd be mine and we'd be okay. Right?

✖✖

Sorry for the wait and sorry it's short. I feel like this story is getting pretty boring, so I'm just gonna try and wrap this up quickly. I'll probably have 4-6 more chapters left maybe less maybe more.

Didn't proofread.

-✖