Chapter 17

•Vic•

It's been a week now and so far things are okay. I mean, Kellin seems to be dealing well with the break up. We hang out a lot and it's cool. One thing that still bothers me is that he remembers most of our past. Like, i want that part to just be put behind us, but it can't really be that way. He'll remember and i sure as well do, maybe more than him, but still, he knows.

"Vic, hey, you okay?" Kellin interrupted my thoughts and sat next to me in the booth we were sitting at at some cafe. I just looked at him and smiled.

"Oh hey, yeah I'm fine...just thinking. So, what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much, just still dealing with some of the hate im getting from the break up. Guess Richard never deleted our picture off instagram and some nosy girls found my account. Started calling me a douche, like they thought we were cute and all, but then they like stopped being cool and became huge bïtches. It's whatever though." he shrugged sadly. I pulled him in closer to me and wrapped my arms around him. I saw a couple of tears fall and he began sniffling.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't cry, he's not worth all that. None of this is, okay? Theu are all just some ignorant girls who think they will gain his respect. That's not how it is though. Don't listen to them, okay?" I said.

"But it's hard when all these people are calling you stupid and ugly and a disgrace. Or when they tell you to kill yourself or when they make death threats. It's not only saddening, but scary too." he said.

"You, know what? Screw those girls, they don't matter. All that matters is you, and me, and your friends. If Richard really loved you, he wouldn't have let it get this far. Have you talked to him?" I asked.

"Yeah, I asked him to delete the photo and to tell his fans to stop. He said no, becasue he loves me and they love us together. He's crazy. I love him still, but he's crazy." he said.

"Okay, this is what you'll do. Temporarily deactivate any social media and just hang out with good friends and stuff. You need to get away from it all. How about, we go on a trip? Just you and me, no social media, no internet, just human contact." I offered.

"I guess, but I have to call in to work." he said.

"Alright, we'll go in two weeks, so you'll have told them in advance and you'll have time to save up and stuff." I said. He nodded and looked up at me. His face was so close to mine, his lips even closer. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I didn't. I pulled away and let go of him.

"Alright well, we should go and do stuff. I'll go check places to travel to. Now go and call your job or something." I said. He nodded and we got up, disposing our trash and walking our own way.

✖✖

Sorry this took a while, but I was having trouble. Been really busy, but hey it's the weekend. Oh! And since it's not midnight yet, I wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLIN QUINN THE LOML. CAN HIM AND KATELYNNE PUNCH ME IN MY PRIVATE PARTS WITH THEIR OWN??

Didn't proofread.

-✖