Chapter 1

•Vic•

I walked down the street until I finally reached the corner of it. I hung my head low and watched as all the people passed me by, not even bothering to say a simple 'hi' or anything. Sure it's weird to randomly say hi to a stranger, but nobody ever says anything to me in general. It gets annoying when people don't want to talk to you. However, people find me to be rude and whatnot, but in all honesty I think I'm realistic. Half the people here look like sluts, some look like hobos, and others just look plain ugly.

However, there is one person I'd kill to have a night in bed with. Kellin Quinn, Mr. Super nice guy. Beautiful eyes, lips so red and kissable, skin pale and soft looking, hair that can easily blend in with the dead of night. I envy his existence.

He has men and women all over him, everybody wants him or wants to be him. He's attractive, nice, hilarious, everything you can ask for. I need to find a way to make him mine.

I look at him, admiring the way he looks in his white shirt, black skinny jeans, black beanie, and black Chuck Taylors. I look at him thoroughly, thinking of what I can do to make him mine. The way his hips sway as he walks, how his bottom lip gets caught between his teeth, his eyes looking bright yet dark all together. He looks so amazing, seductive, lustful almost. Then it hits me.

Lust spell.

I quickly turn and walk back, heading in the direction of my house. It's not too far, so I should make it in time before it becomes dark out. The walk is slow yet brisk, no one stopping me in the way. I make it home in 10 minutes and before I know it, I'm fumbling around, searching for all the ingredients needed.

"Now I mix this and this, and now I'm done." I said, finishing the potion for the spell. The way it works is that you find a picture of the "victim" and pour the potion on the picture. You recite their name as you pour it and say the spell once the potion has all been poured.

I grabbed a picture of Kellin, bringing it with me above the pot in which i make the potions. I hold the picture and begin pouring the potion. "Kellin Quinn Bostwick"

"One who is fair

Has much to share.

And without a bust

He who is named

From dusk to dawn

Shall be burdened with lust." I said, smirking at the thought of having Kellin at my door by midnight.

_____________

Hope you guys like this story. By the way, I imagined Kellin to be looking like this throughout the story bc he's hot like that.

Didn't proofread.

♥Senpai♥