Chapter 3

Smut warning
_______________

Last night was one of the best nights of my life. Kellin Quinn Bostwick, the most loved guy had fücked me last night. I'll admit, I'm not really a bottom, but for Kellin I just might be a bottom. He's crazy in bed and I just love it, from his loud groans to his swift and powerful movements. He was an animal in bed. However, he left at the break of dawn which I admit did disappoint me a bit.

I'm currently lying down in bed since I had cleaned up around the house s bit. I had cleaned up my room and noticed that Kellin left his jacket here from last night. I had put it away in my closet and was going to hold it for him until he comes back later tonight. My thoughts began drifting back off to last night, how Kellin would thrust in and out of me. The sight of his hard member going in and out of me was so damn erotic, as was his face when he was on the brink of climaxing. They way his eyes got half lidded and his lips were slightly agape and how his cheeks were flushed red. I began reaching my hand inside of my pants and stroking my now erect member as I reminisced about last nights events.

++

Midnight couldn't come around sooner so when I heard a knock on my door at midnight, I immediately got excited. I jumped up and opened the door, being greeted with the sight of Kellin and a very obvious bulge in his pants. I let him walk in and take a seat on the couch. When I closed the door, I went over to him and grabbed his hand, leading him into my room. He followed just as eagerly as I had been. Once in my room, he pushed me up against the wall and began kissing me on my neck, nipping at the sensitive skin that was there. I let out an involuntary moan as he harshly bit the skin, the pleasurable pain coursing through my body. He pulled away from me and looked at me with a lustful look. He sat on my bed and put his hands to his side.

"Strip for me, slüt." he said. By day he might be nice, but by night he's hot and mean. I bit my lip and began removing my shirt slowly. I then took off my pants slowly followed by my briefs. Once they were all off, I began stroking myself as I walked over to him. I stood in front of him as he looked up at me then got on his knees. He put both of his hand on my hips and began licking from base to tip of my hard member. He would swirl his tongue around the tip and lick up the pre-cum.

"You taste good." he mumbled. He then took all of me in him, and by all, I mean all of my length. I felt myself hit the back of his throat meaning he was deep throating me. He began bobbing his head at a rapid pace as his hands went from my hips to my äss. He gave my äss one big smack and pulled away from me, taking me out of his mouth. He got up and pushed me onto the bed as he walked back to the drawer that contained all my stuff and grabbed a condom and lube. He began taking his clothes off, then rolled the condom on himself as he came back to me. He got on his knees by me and lubed up three fingers. He put one in and began kissing me on the lips roughly. Soon the one finger turned to two and then three. Eventually he pulled away and took his fingers out of me and squirted some on his hand, stroking himself so that it spread all over his length. Then, he lifted my bottom half a bit as he entered me, allowing me to adjust to him before he began moving.

He began thrusting slowly as he went from holding himself up with his forearms to gripping onto my headboard. He began hitting that one spot when he began thrusting faster and harder. The headboard began creaking as the bed moved wildly with us.

"Talk dirty, babe." he said. I moaned loudly as I nodded at him.

"F-fück me harder baby. You fe-el so good in me." I loaned. He groaned loudly as he went harder, pulling out almost all the way and slamming into me. I'm surprised the headboard hasn't broken yet.

"You're so tight! You love it when I pound into your tight little äss, don't you? You love feeling my hard cock in your äss, huh?" he moaned.

"Oh god yes! Uh...Kellin!" I moaned. He thruster into me faster, the sound of skin slapping against skin was booming through the room. I didn't even need Kellin to touch me to reach that familiar feeling that was pooling in my stomach.

"Cum for me, slüt." he whispered in my ear with a husky voice. I only needed that as an extra push as I came on his and my chest. He thrust in me one more time before he was coming into the condom. He stayed there for a bit before he spoke.

"Lick this off of me." he said pointing to his chest. I leaned up and began licking off my cum from his chest. Once I was done, he pulled out and began licking off the cum on my chest. Once he was done, he licked his lips and kissed me deeply on the lips.

"You really do taste good, Vic." he said. He lied down next to me and pulled the covers over us as sleep overtook us.

___________

Hope you liked the smut.

Didn't proofread.

♥Senpai♥