Chapter 10

•Kellin•

It's been a little over two weeks since i last talked to Justin and he's been going undercover and figuring things out. It turns out that Vic doesn't really like me in the same way I like him. I knew i shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, but I still did. I knew there would be nothing between us, but I still can't help, but to feel hurt. After all, he is just using me. I can't believe I was dumb enough to let that happen. I heard a knock that took me out of my miserable not so dream-like state.

"Hey, kells." Vic said as he walked into my house. He closed the door behind him and walked over to the couch, taking a seat next to me. He put his hands on my thigh and smiled at me.

"How would you like to be my boyfriend?" he asked.

"Um...what? I thought you didn't like me like that." I said. He stood up and pulled me up to him. He put his hands on my head and looked me in the eyes.

"I want to be with you." Vic said calmly. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him as I kissed him.

++

•Vic's POV•

I don't want to be with him. I'll admit that he's a great fück, but that's all I want from him. Sex. I don't want none of that mushy fluffy relationship shït. Too bad I'm being forced into this.

Flash back

"...Vic I fücking swear, you better not be using Kellin." Justin spat angrily. I smirked at him and laughed.

"You know, he's great at riding cöck. You should ask him sometime." I said bluntly.

"Vic, the poor guy is in love you and you're just using him for your own filthy needs. Other people would kill to have what you have with Kellin, maybe they'd even treat him right. I know you're gonna keep doing what you're doing to him, all I ask of you is to at least give him the proper relationship he wants. I love him, but clearly I can't have him. Just treat him right at least." Justin spoke sadly. I felt bad, but honestly I don't care.

"Fine, sure, whatever." I said as i got up and left.

Flash back over

"Maybe we should celebrate." I offered suggestively. He nodded and pulled me into his room.

++

"Oh my god yes! Vic! Harder!" Kellin moaned. I groaned as I kept thrusting into him faster and harder. Kellin began pumping at his hard on as u kept thrusting.

"Yes! Slide your huge cöck into me! Oh god yes!" Kellin yelled. I came into the condom as Kellin came in his hands and slightly on my chest. I thrust into him a couple more times until I was completely done. I pulled out of him and lied down next to Kellin. He cleaned himself up and then lied back down next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me sweetly on the lips.

"Go to sleep." I said. He would need his rest for tonight.

"Night babe." he said. I cringed and said it back.

What have I gotten myself into?

✖✖

Sorry if this is getting crappy 

Didn't proofread.

Senpai ✖✖