Chapter 23 (Final)

I'm not off of that writing break, yet. I had pre-written this and didn't feel like postponing this any longer. Ily all and make me so happy.

°Kellin°

"Kellin, will you be my boyfriend?" Vic asked. I hugged him and whispered a yes into his ear. We pulled away and began showering.

Eventually we got out and got dressed. We went into the living room and decided to cuddle. All we did was talk, kiss, and just make each other laugh. We were basically enjoying each other's company.

Everything felt good. It was calm, final, and - well, normal. Nothing needed to be said or done. It just felt good.

__

Vic and I were lying down on his bed just messing around. Well, in the sense of laughing and joking around. I fell back onto the bed and Vic straddled me, looking down at me and smiling.

"Now that I have you here, Mr. Quinn, how would you like to go on a proper date tomorrow?" Vic asked. I just pretended to be thinking, but said yes nonetheless. He rolled off of me. He must've miscalculated his roll or something, because soon he was falling off the bed, and pulling me along with him. I landed on top of him and laughed.

"How about we go to sleep already?" Vic says. I nod and lay down next to him. He wraps his arms around me and just looks at me. I can't help but to stare back. His eyes are mesmerizing and his smile just was intoxicating. I can never have enough of him. He's all I want.

His hands roam around my body, but ultimately, they end up clasped together while his arms are wrapped around me. I turn off the lamp next to his bed and turn back to him. We just stay there with our eyes closed just listenin to the other's breathing and that's the last thing I remember before falling aslee

°Third Pov°

They lived a normal life. That was all they wanted and that was all they got. They finally had what they wanted. Love.

THE FUCKING END

__

It's over omfg.

Didn't proofread.

-Senpai