Chapter 55: The Great Indoors

"You three are not leaving this building until further notice." announces Tony and Steve.

"What?" I yell, "Why? It's Peter who's in trouble! Not us!"

"You two are practically celebrities now after those stupid interviews. So before Fury can find a better solution, you need to stay here." explains Tony.

"What are we supposed to do in here?" I ask.

"Guys, you literally never leave anyway." says Nat.

"What about missions?" I ask.

"You're off all missions temporarily." says Thor, "But it won't be for long!"

"This is bullsh*t. How are we supposed to spend our time?" asks Loki.

"Get new hobbies." says Rhodey.

"Yeah. I was on house arrest for practically two years, you'll find ways. Plus, we will be here a lot so it won't be too different to normal." said Scott.

"I'm going to my room." I sigh angrily, walking away from the lounge and towards my bedroom.

"(Y/n)." calls Loki, following me, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. It's just... I don't wanna be stuck in here. What are we gonna do?" I ask.

"Well you could spend time with me. I'm not too bad am I?" he smirks.

"I can tolerate you I guess." I chuckle.

He laughs, puts an arm around my shoulder and we go up to our room, sitting on the little sofa.

"What do you want to do first?" I ask.

"Hmm. I need a shower first." he says.

"So do I. You get in first and I'll have one when you're done." I tell him.

"Or you could join m-"

"We both know how that ends." I chuckle, pushing him towards the bathroom, "Now go."

"Fine." he sighs, wandering into the bathroom. He closes the door behind him and I let out a loud puff of breath.

"What troubles you, Miss (Y/n)?" asks Friday.

"Me, Loki and Peter are all stuck in the tower together." I tell her.

"Would you like me to create a list of things for you to do?" she asks.

"You can do that?"

"Yes. Would you like me to?" she asks again.

"Sure, that'd be great." I smile.

"Creating list. One moment." she says.

I wait for about two minutes, just sitting and fiddling with my fingers.

"List complete. Would you like me to open the file?" she asks.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Here is the list:

1) Cooking
2) Cleaning
3) Television
4) Swimming
5) Reading
6) Music
7) Roller Skating
8) Skateboarding
9) Babysitting
10) Partying
11) Pranks
12) Relaxing
13) Board Games
14) Annoying People
15) Training"

she said.

"That's a good list." says Loki, a towel wrapped around his waist and his skin slightly damp.

"We should do every single one on the list." I say, "Especially the pranks and annoying people."

Loki chuckles and smiles at me, "Get in the shower. Then we can make a start on the list." he says.