Thirty seven

SEXUAL CONTENT

Mercury, Dean, his mother and Leo all sat at the dining table, an unexplainable feeling in the air. Leo's behaviour around Mercury had made it more than obvious that he saw Mercury trying to posion Dean's mother, and she was practically shaking at the end of the table. Dean on the other hand was feeling absolutely ecstatic, he had shot his gun at every living thing he had seen in the woods and had been gone for hours. On top of that one of his childhood best friend's was here and a part of him felt like his life was getting normal.

Mercury rose from the table feeling uneased and left to go to the bathroom leaving the three alone. "Is that your girlfriend?" Leo's voice filled the silence, he leant back on the chair comfortably, one arm on the armrest with a toothpick balancing between his lips. "Yeah", Dean tried to not question why he was asking even though he felt a sudden surge of possessiveness fill his body. It also rose the thought to him that had he even asked Mercury out? Does she call him her boyfriend?

It didn't matter, they were end game.

"How'd you start dating then?" Dean gave him an expression of question resulting in a chuckle from Leo, "well, is it so bad for me to want to know some background of the girl who stole my friend's heart?" Dean's mother had long since gone to the kitchen taking the dishes with her. Dean ran his fingers through his hair, he knew that meeting Mercury had to be fate.

He'd never stuck around someone for this long, a smile appeared on his face as he thought about her. She was so fucked up, just like him. And the fact that they could resonate with eachother made him want her all the more. Leo watched his friend's face go through multiple different expressions, all which seemed star struck. He wasn't sure if Dean knew how psychotic his girlfriend was, then again- he hadn't seen Dean for some time now. Leo wasn't even sure what Dean was like. How the fuck do you even tell your friend that you saw their girlfriend attempt to poison their mother?

Leo knew she knew. He could see it in her eyes, the fear that danced within her kaleidoscope eyes.

Yet there was something about the girl that made him want to keep the secret just a little bit longer, he wanted to see how crazy she really is. Dean got up abruptly, Mercury had been gone for ten minutes now and that was ten minutes too long. "Well, I guess I'll be heading to be-" Dean had already left the room before Leo could finish his sentence.
Pondering up the stairs and down the hall his senses led him to her. Her small body sat perched on the bed, her head moved in the direction of Dean upon hearing him entering. Mercury was still deciding what emotion to feel right now, Leo knew and could rat her out any moment. Dean's mother seemed to want to mend things with her yet Mercury was still planning on killing her all the while wanting to spend every moment with Dean.

His tall frame sat on the bed and pulled her onto his lap, face nuzzled in her neck. "Hey retrograde" , her heart fluttered at this and she tilted her head back to let him smother her neck in kisses. His lips pressed open butterfly kissed on her neck, she was so fucking beautiful. She let out a gasp upon feeling his teeth nibbling at her skin, "you seem stressed", he had no fuckijg idea.

Dean didn't like seeing her so uptight and stressed out, it was the way she was when they first met and he knew she would cause thunder and lightning to strike and rumble on any moving thing for the next week. His fingers inched around her waist, his eyes closed briefly, they were so close to his side table. A table full of pills and all sorts of things, sucking more on her neck he let her be the drug he would consume tonight.

"It's okay, I don't like Leo." She wasn't lying, she fucking hated Leo and she had only met him today. Anybody that made her feel the small surge of fear was enough to cause her calm demeanour to break, it meant she didn't have control. Deans grip tightened on her as he thought about Leo complimenting her. He was glad she hated him, she wanted him to hate him. It was selfish but, he didn't want her to like anyone except him, and so far that had been achieved.

Running his hands under her shirt and letting his fingers dance over her soft skin she sighed, "good", he whispered out. She smiled to herself and felt a sense of pride surge through her, she had pleased him. His hands lifted his shirt off her body and her head fell back on his shoulder as her breathe quickened. He let his hand cup her mound and his other hand run his hand up and down her body, he was skilful as he body arched wanting more. He listened to her soft breathes playing over and over like a perfect symphony stuck in his head.

Fuck.

His fingers toyed with her soft bud, his right hand slid into her underwear and he let his middle finger press down onto her, "o-o-ohh!" Her back arched at the sensation. "Shh princess, stop fucking wriggling so much", he felt her wetness ooze onto his fingers as he slid two digits into her warm walls, his left hand gripped her throat softly. He thrust his fingers slowly, his thumb toying with her bud, her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth opened in pleasure. He felt her walls grip him like a vice, he groaned and bit his lip, "open your eyes", he whispered harshly in her ear. His grip around her throat got tighter and she felt herself getting wetter, her eyes opened and her lips parted panting heavily as his pace with his fingers quickened.

Her moans filled the room as her eyes crossed over, she couldn't see straight, her hips moved slightly to match his thrusts, causing her to grind on him softly. He squeezed his eyes and groaned deeply against her neck. "Fuck you're so tight princess", all she could do was let a breathy moan, her tongue stuck out slightly eyes crossed over with her head against his shoulder. He was so good, she felt the buildup well up inside her. She wanted him so bad.

"You want me to choke you harder?"

She weakly nodded her head, lost in pleasure. "Tell me." He said softly, his fingers slowing down their pace, practically torturing her. Mercury could barely look straight as she tried to speak. Dean's fingers got slower. "C-ch-ch", she tried to speak, Dean smirked at the sight watching her breathe heavily trying to thrust her hips forward to make him move. He placed a chaste kiss to her open lips. "Choke m—me...harder" she breathed out. His fingers began moving harder inside of her causing her to scream out, "fuck, keep it down" his grip on her neck got tighter she felt like she could barely breathe, she loved it feeling her head get more and more light headed, he asserted his dominance. "Such a good girl", he placed his lips over hers sucking the air from her, "youre such a good girl fuck, you're so good for me Mercury. You're always so fucking good to me", she felt her heart sore in her chest as she heard his words, "o-oh—fuckk dean" he felt her tighten around him and her body go limp as an orgasm took over her body, she spasmed eyes crossed over before flopping back onto him weakly. Dean removed just fingers and put them in her mouth, tasting her he smirked down at her weak form, marks littered her neck and body, she was so beautiful.

"Don't worry about Leo baby, we'll get rid of him."
Together they bloom as the world around them goes boom.

A/N
YEAH SEXUAL CONTENT SORRY AHAHA I just want a Dean to do that to me so badly. ANYWAY I MIGHT MAKE THEM HAVE THE FULL ROUND SOON, ILL PUT A WARNING SO YOU CAN SKIP IT IF U WANT. CHAPTER IS UNEDITED THANKS FOR READING PLEASE VOTE.