Thirty four

Dean was out at his first appointment with his psychiatrist, which left Mercury at home with his beloved mother. After clinging to him in bed like a planet stuck in his orbit, she woke up to find him gone. Her white hair glistened and shone bright like pristine silk and it ran through her fingers smoothly like water as the suns rays beamed on her through the window. She was a sight for sore eyes. Too bad he wasn't there to see it.

Climbing out of the bed she stretched, Deans shirt floating comfortably on her skin. Today the young girl was feeling rather egotistical, standing in front of the mirror she admired her small frame, and how much smaller her arms had gotten. She ran her hands up and down her body.

Everyone is so jealous of you.

"I know", she giggled to herself and tucked a strand behind her ears.

His mother is obviously jealous of you.

She hummed in agreement as she conversed with herself smiling animatedly. "That's so true, I mean. Who wouldn't be?"

Both of the voices hummed in agreement and she turned around from the mirror to exit the room.

Don't forget to make her feel that way.

She chortled to herself before stepping out of the door. "Of course". She said sarcastically as she entered the kitchen, "pardon?" Her mother turned around to face her, wearing a midi sundress that was a honey dew orange with flowers adorned on it, hair back in a crisp bun. "Nothing." The young girl spat out and the woman in front of her rose her brows. "Jupiter, darling-" the young girl laughed, her head threw back and she felt the crazy surging through her bones.

"Jupiter?" She spat out.

This wrench is insulting you. Fire back.

"Do I look like a Jupiter to you? Is my hair orange or red?" The woman was clearly embarrassed as she pursed her bottom lip. "I'm sorry, but you really do need to learn some manners darling."

Before Mercury could strangle her she turned around presenting a tray with bread and jam on it. "Let's eat." Silently she sat on a stool and watched as she plated their food. "How do you know my son?" Mercury scoffed, "he's not your son. You abandoned him for god knows how long." Her dainty fingers grabbed a slice of the bread coated in strawberry jam and she took a whiff before taking a small bite. "Is that what he told you?" She didn't respond and instead glanced at the time seeing it was 10 o'clock. All she wanted was for Dean to come back. Her body was aching without him near.

She was so infatuated with him it drove her crazy and she found him on her mind almost every second.

"You need some more meat on your bones dear." Mercury's eyes squeezed shut as her words knocked the wind out of her.

Maybe she's right... maybe you aren't that pretty. Remember what the kids used to say?

Standing up abruptly she swept the plates off the counter causing them to shatter and sparse across the wooden floor. She grabbed the butter knife and pointed it at the woman. "I'm beautiful." She whispers out shakily leaning across the counter so the knife is in front of the woman's face. "I am everything you will never be you stupid old wrench. Sitting in your little villa making bread." Leaning back she makes her way around the counter to stand in front of the woman, each piece of glass cutting her feet causing her blood to litter around like stardust in the sky. Mercury ever so violent eyes bright full of fury as she stood inches away from the woman. Knife edging closer and closer sliver blade nothing but a slither away from her face, the woman watched- shocked.

Mercury let the blade cut herself.

She allowed it to glide along her forearm and scratched her cheek until blood pooled from her face. "W-whatre you doing?"

She put her hair in her hands and rugged and twisted screaming in pain as all the woman could do was watch- to scared to even grab the girl. Finally, she stopped, breathing heavily and looking down at her feet. "Sweetie , I- are you alright? What was that are you ok-"

"How could you do this to me!"
Mercury begins shrieking and crying, slapping her own face and causing scratch marks upon her face. It was when the woman heard the front door open that she realised what Mercury was doing. As Dean entered the room and saw the state in which his angel was in, his mother realised that this girl was far more sinister than she thought.

She was truly in retrograde.

A/N
I HAD TO UODATE THIS AGAKN BC IT DELETED THE END IDK WHY