Seventeen

It was a week after and Dean and Mercury stood in front of the boot of his car

It was a week after and Dean and Mercury stood in front of the boot of his car. She stood in her school uniform and for the first time he was in something that wasn't black and instead wore his red plaid pj pants. He lit his cigarette and held it in front of her lips, her lips wrapped around it softly and she inhaled like the way he taught her before exhaling. He then brought it back to his lips and let it dangle there.

"It fucking stinks."
"I know that," he hissed back at her as he slams the boot shut for the fifth time in half an hour. She crosses her arms over her chest as they continued to stare at the boot. "Where are we even meant to dump him?" He takes a drag and hands it back to her. She coughs slightly and he frowns down at her as she rolls his eyes, he always got annoyed when she didn't do things right. "We need to be smart we can't just put him in the fucking bin." The two young adults found that they had been talking more and more around eachother, they were both people of few words. "Why did you let him stay in there for a week! He's rotting. Let's just-just burn his body! You're such an idiot, you're a fucking psychopathic-" it had been almost two weeks since she had been on her medication and it was taking its toll. Her calm and control was thinning and she was become more erratic, although it got on his last nerve Dean loved it. He liked her like this, all improper, all wild. It made him feel like someone finally got him, like he could be understood. He nods his head turning to face her. "Yeah...yeah okay, let's burn him."

They slide into his car and he turns on the ignition and drives away from his apartment building. They shared each others minds and pulled up to a gas station, "go get the gasoline." Her lips parted as she stared at him in disbelief, "no way. You do it." He sighed angrily and ran his fingers through his hair before leaning over and undoing her seatbelt. She crossed her arms before staring straight ahead, refusing to move. He unbuckles his seat belt and opens the door. "I'm going to drown you in gasoline I swear to god." He enters the store before heading to the back and grabbing a litre and two orange juices. Walking up to the till he places the items on the checkout and watches as the old man begins scanning them. "That's a whole lot of-" "shut up," Dean hisses our and slams a twenty dollar bill on the counter before grabbing his belongings.  He had to get out of there fast, his boot wasn't big enough for two people.

Throwing the carton in the back he throws the orange juice at the bratty girl in the passenger seat, it hits her head softly. "Ouch that hurt- I don't understand why you'd-" Dean zoned her out and reversed out of the parking lot and began driving to their beach spot. His mind was racing and for some reason his heart was beating. He glanced over at the girl next to him and pondered on the whole situation.

They were truly crazy.

Arriving at the beach they park near the forest and jump out. They walk to the back and open the boot. The boys flesh had began to rot and was a pale colour with dried blood covering the mouldy skin. Mercury scrunched her nose up in disgust at the odour being produced. "I'm not touching it", Dean rolled his eyes and gripped the boys feet and roughly yanked him out of the boot causing his body to his the ground with a thump. The skewer still sticking out of his neck, sickeninly Dean smiles to himself. Mercury stood with the bottle of gasoline, watching Dean drag him further and further away. There was something exciting about what they were doing. The special event they were part taking in.

No one else would ever be able to relate to this.

She walked over to Dean and began pouring the liquid over the boy. Mercury and Deans eyes met and they smile at eachother wickedly, they were finding themselves within eachother. Dean lit a match and threw it on the boy. Mercury hummed softly to herself as she listened to the crackling sounds of the flame. He grabbed her arm and spun her around as she giggled, the warmth of the fire flooding their insides. He couldn't help but smile at himself, he wouldn't mind being in this moment on loop. Mercury's kaleidoscope eyes found his and she smiled in return. "Can we go home now?" She asked him suddenly. He frowned and dropped her arm as soon as the words fell out of her mouth. "What? Why?"

 Deans chest clenched tightly as he stared down at the girl, moments ago they had been dancing circles, crazy, body and mind in sync. His hands grabbed her shoulders roughly, "it's getting late... and I'm tired." He frowned and shoved her backwards causing her to stumble, "fine go to the car." He watched as she retreated back, his fists clenched and unclenches as he watched her slide into the passenger seat. He looks back at the fire burning which had shrunk, only ash remained. What they did was okay.

Because as long as the fire burnt the evidence,
Then their sins would be forgiven.