Twenty

Dean stared down at the girl who still laid dead asleep in his arms. Her silver hair was sprawled around her like a halo and even though she had the devil in her eyes, she looked so angelic...so ethereal. It made his heart race and he knew he was becoming infatuated with her tainted soul. Last night had been a whirl which he was sure would go well- yet surprisingly he did. He didn't expect it but she had chosen him over Violet, he had heard the whole conversation. Was Violet trusted? No. Could he kill her? No.

That would be too much.

Mercury was the Bonnie to his Clyde, and even though it was too early she was becoming his ride or die. He did admit it was slightly fucking with his head- and for that it was time to light one up. Grabbing the black lighter on the side table he places a Marlboro in between his lips and lights one up, exhaling letting the smoke cloud around his face.

It was no surprise that he was fucked in the head. He was still charming to those he wanted to be, witty and intelligent. After all, he did used to be the perfect son. The devil was gods favourite once. Running his fingers through his untamed hair he lets out another puff. He was a boy put in unforgettable circumstances which he let eat him away to unleash the heartless soul that he is now.

That didn't matter now though, he's within this moment in the present and the past need not to be tampered with for now- but to what was his future? In fact what the fuck were him and Mercury really even doing in this room? Her small body shifted against him, her left leg wrapping itself around his torso. Was this it? Running away?

No not yet.
That would never work.

"You're getting smoke on my eyes", her kaleidoscope eyes flicker open softly to stare up at his emeralds. He felt his heart rate quicken and he hoped she couldn't feel it, he hoped she couldn't feel or see what she was really doing to him. Putting out the cigarette he allows one of his hands to be placed on her small waist. Her hair was slightly tangled and her eyes began to drool again sleepily. "Let's sleep, Dean." She sits up cross legged to face him, she was still adorned in yesterday's clothes and stared at him expectantly. Standing up from the bed he allows his tall frame to fill up the room as she watches his figure.

He lifts his black shirt off his body, to which she pleasantly watched the soft ripples of his back muscles. His black jeans hang low on his hips as he turns around to face her. His chest bare with an visible outline of his abs, ribcage present as he stretched back. His athletic body pleaded her as she smiled to herself at the situation they were in. Wordlessly he walks over to her, her arms raise up above her head as he helps her discard the clothing. In order to keep control he stops his eyes from wandering her body and slips the shirt over her head.

She stands in only his black shirt, sliver hair draped over her shoulders and the sight had him biting his lip. He wanted nothing more but to place her on the sofa, legs spread and eyes rolled back like she was in a coma. Fuck. She liked the way his shirt felt on her skin, it felt right. Raising her hands up to stretch the shirt rose to her hips before falling down again, this movement was on loop in his mind.

He steps forward letting his hand stop on her lower back before inhaling sharply. "We should sleep", he says trying to regain self control. She says nothing and just stared at him, waiting for his next move, want twinkling in her eyes.

But Dean didn't like following the rules, and even though it was wrong, he wanted to kiss her. Not waiting any longer he dips his head into the crook of her neck, placing open mouthed butterfly kisses on her neck. She smelt like lavender and he let her scent cloud his mind and run through his veins, she was his every thought. The sensation was soft and delicate which allowed her to tilt her head back softly, sensually his fingers up her neck before holding her jaw in his hand before placing his lips against hers. Fuck , he thought to himself. This felt so right. His hands itching to wander over all of her body, pushing her back softly onto the bed before climbing over her.

"Is this okay?" The question is asked so softly that she almost misses it, it almost doesn't even sound like him. Soft spoken and eyes locked, supernovas bursting within each others hearts.

"Yes."

He couldn't help but think about how pretty she looked, hair sprawled out like a snow angel and eyes twinkling. His hands were on her hips where the shirt was bunched up just past her ribs. His thumbs drawing all shapes and patterns, Mercury's body was on fire as her chest rose from the heavy breathing, her baby pink underwear felt hot against her skin with his hand just mere centimetres away. Deans hands lift the shirt up, pausing to trail his eyes up her body and to the valley of her breasts before cupping them softly, one finger tracing her mounds. He takes pleasure in her reactions, soft gasps and eyes watching, waiting for his next move. The finest artwork he had ever seen and he was mesmerised by every curve and birthmark that covered her. Pink lips parted softly she watches his expression, mesmerisation and lust all in one.

His lips quickly lock onto hers, pulling her bottom lip with his teeth he allows his right hand to stop on her inner thigh. Fingers tracing constellations on her body, they were the cosmos connecting into one. His lips were tougher than hers yet the contrast worked perfectly as their tongues passionately thought for dominance. His thumb pulls the lining of her underwear to the side slowly, letting the cold air nip at her.

He enjoyed the way her body squirmed underneath his even though he had barely done anything. It made him feel powerful, he liked that. "You want me to take these off?" She's breathless, her heart rate elevated she doesn't even know if she can speak. She felt so nervous, goosebumps etching her skin, she nods her head. "Words" he demands, hooded eyes looking at her. "Please..." she whispers out, "please what".

"Please take them off."
"Good girl."

He peels her underwear off and stares down. Letting his tongue lick his bottom lip he maintains eye contact before allows one of his fingers to run up and down her wetness, feeling her shiver. He traces circles, presses gently, eyes locked on hers waiting for her words. She knows what he wants and its evident that she wants it just as bad, she squirms slightly, lips parted and eyes fluttering, "please." Dean's lips curl as he allows one digit to slip into her slowly. A second one is added before he curls his fingers inside of her, watching her back arch as she lets out a soft moan.

They both knew that this night would change everything for them forever, whatever unspoken connection and chemistry that had been ignored was making itself apparent now. Her dainty hands make their way into his hair as he adds a third watching her squirm, "you can take it" he whispers into her ear, eyes almost rolling back from how good she felt squeezing his fingers tugging on his locks softly as her eyes shut and her bottom lip was draw in. Pumping faster he tunes into her moans and the sensation of her roughly tugging his hair. He felt her clench again and her body begin to spasm as she came.

Harmonious vibrations, a supernova within her.

Sitting up hovering over her body he smirked before placing his fingers in his mouth, allowing him to taste the sweet divinity of her.

They breathed the air and change it, intertwined and entirely interconnected to eachothers world.