chapter 12

You are crazy.. Seriously crazy.. What was the need of that surprise!!!  kya laga falooda dekhke pigal jaayegi!
Have you thought that she would hug you and kiss you after knowing that you have read her diary. Kab akal miloge tumeim??

Aaahh.... You're a loser. You shouldn't have made her know that you have read it. She would be thinking how cheap I'm.

Sidharth shouted on himself standing near the shore.

He wasn't able to sleep because of embarrassment. He needed to coax her. But had no idea he would face her.

....

Sidharth waited near Shehnaaz's apartment to have a glimpse of her. She wasn't there with Shreya for morning walk. He was so guilty after yesterday's incident.

Hey Sid, what are you doing over here?

Shreya who was running late stopped seeing Sidharth.

Haa... Mera bike complaint hogaya.

Ooh.. Shooting kab start honge hamare album ki??

Wo tho pehle location sub dekhna hena.. Proper script bhi banana hei..  2 weeks shayad..... Waise....  Aaj teri friend kaha gayi?

Aaj uski date hei.. Tho leave hei.

Sidharth's face fell sad hearing it but he covered wih a fake smile.

Shreya bid good bye as she was already late.

...

Virat was a gentleman. He was very nice and respectful to Shehnaaz. She had no reason to reject him. But not her type. She had never fell for any perfect ones.

She was looking through the window of the bus, when her eyes landed on mannat restaurant. She remembered about how she behaved yesterday. It was a little bad. Of course, he was wrong. But, she felt guilty for shouting at him. She never liked to keep grudges. She preferred to let it go. So she decided to apologize to Sidharth.

I'm sorry

      She looked at the message sent by Sidharth yesterday night. But she was in no mood to forgive him that night. She smiled looking at that and typed.

It's okay. And I'm sorry too for my rude behavior.

A high voltage smile appeared on Sidharth face as he saw the message.

Can we meet??   - Sidharth typed

Why??

I wanna ask sorry directly.

It's really ok.. Don't worry.

Mmm.. I can offer you a falooda and chicken biriyani too.. If you won't be angry at me?????

Shehnaaz laughed seeing the message.

You know, there are many otherthings than in the diary too.. So don't conclude that you know me well.

Yeah!!  Then meet me so that I can know you well😉

A blush formed on her face. She kept the thoughts came in her mind aside. She didn't wanted to over think and ruin anything. May be she can get a good friend, she thought.

OK .

.....

They both sat on the shore. It was a beautiful sunset. They both stared at the sky.

Thank you for the evening.

Shehnaaz broke the silence still staring at the sky.

I must be the one who is asking sorry and saying thank you.

Sidharth said looking at Shehnaaz.

Leave it naa... We can talk about something else.

Mmmm.... Would you help me in my music video?

Me??  How? I have no idea about all these things. All I can do is watch and enjoy it.

Shehnaaz giggled.

No you can help me with the story and screen play.

Shehnaaz was shocked and confused hearing that.

You write well Shehnaaz.

She wasn't replying. She seemed to be lost.

Did I say something wrong???

Ooh.. No.. But I don't think like that. It's just... I don't know... But I think I can't.

She was hell confused. She never gave a thought about it.

Just give it a thought. Maybe you can.. I'm sure about you can.

She looked at Sidharth. His eyes gave her some assurance. She wanted to think about it.

Come let's move.

Sidharth held her hand and they walked. They didn't realize it until they reached near her apartment. They released it immediately after realizing.

I will think about it.

Shehnaaz said to Sidharth before moving inside the apartment. He just smiled.

Yeah.. That's good. Good night. Shreya must be waiting for you.

SHREYA!!  yeah.. I forgot about her...

Shehnaaz thought.

She didn't liked to hear her name from Sidhath. May be a bit of jealousy.   She was sweet and he too. Shehnaaz didn't wanted to make one more crush and remain it crush.

He is just a friend of you..

She remained herself closing her eyes.

What happened??

Sidharth shook her out of thoughts.

Ohh... Nothing, she will be late today as she has a meeting. Bye. Goodnight.

Ok. Bye.

Both diverted their path.

================================

Please vote comment and share