Chapter thirty one: peace

Third person's POV.

'We've lost an important person in this school, Evan. Though he was the leader of the most dangerous cult group in this school, he was still one of my favorite student. You will ask why, because he did it for a good purpose. To protect the ones he cared for, I talked to him many times but he didn't listen. He was bent on protecting the ones he love. He was an hero.
I'm not encouraging you all to do what he did, because what he did was bad, very bad. But he made an impact in this world, by saving a life. For those of you who don't know who he saved, Lee, he saved her. Because he loved her, he gave up his life.
I know some of you think that as a principal I should strongly be against what he did but no. What if he didn't go there in time and she gets killed? Would he have been blamed? No! But yet he chose to do what he did, die.

But then again, if he wasn't in a cult, if he didn't form a cult group... Would he have any reason to save anyone from being kidnapped? No!

The bad decision he made led to his death. I know some of you are in his cult and the others in the other cult but ask yourself...is it worth it? Is losing your life worth the power you have?

No. It's not worth it.

Let's all make peace, I'd advice you all to leave the cult, make peace I repeat.

I greatly sympathize with the deceased sister, Ivy. His best friend, Daniel. And his other friends too. I hope you've all learnt a great lesson from this.

Let's observe one minute silence for the deceased, Mr Evans Smith'.

And the whole hall was silent.

~•~•~•~•