Chapter eight: ♥The best sis ever♥

Anna's POV.

I was packing my stuffs getting ready to go back home when I heard my phone buzz.

I debated on whether to go look at the notification or just continue packing. But I shrugged and left my stuffs I was almost done with it anyways.

I went to the refrigerator and took a soda drink from it then went to my bedside table to pick my phone.

I sat on my couch and opened my phone. Then I saw a message from an unknown number. I opened it wondering who it was.

On opening the message I saw it was a video and the video looked like...porn. 'Tf!! Is this' I thought.
Who in their right mind would send porn to me.

But then I decided to opened it cause the girl in the video looked strangely familiar. She looked like...'oh no' I screamed.

T-that looks like Anne. No that is Anne. OMG I just watched my little sister being fucked by a boy of around her age and the boy looked familiar.

I quickly texted the person back ' who are you?'
And he replied immediately. 'I am your greatest enemy' he replied.
I was losing my patience here ' who the fuck are you tell me now or else....' I threatened.

'Or else what? You would break my nose like you did once upon a time?' He immediately replied back.

I've fought with a lot of people but there's only one of them I've broken his nose. Mike Steve.

I know now why the person fucking my sister looked familiar. He is Mike's brother. They both planned to get back at me through my sister.

They won this time but I'm getting back at them for what they did. But now's not the time I have to go back home to comfort Anne. She must have known by now and she must be disappointed in herself.

I should get home before she does anything stupid.

I quickly packed my remaining stuffs and dumped them in the booth then I entered my car and sped home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anne's POV.

I couldn't go to school today because of the leaked video. I pretended to be sick when Nana came to wake me up for school.

The truth is I couldn't sleep a wink at night I kept wondering what my sister would think of me when she sees the video.

Has she seen it? What's she thinking right now? Does she hate me now? Would she tell mom and dad about it?. I kept asking myself.

Nana told me Anna was coming today. At first I thought it was because she already knew but Nana said she was coming because something happened in her school and the school authorities asked them to go home.

Maybe she lied to Nana. Probably she didn't want Nana to tell mom and dad. Could it be that?.

I was deep in thought when I heard Nana shout. 'Anna baby how've you been?you've grown thinner than last time. Don't you eat? Is it school's stress?' Nana asked worried. 'I'm fine I really am'. She replied but there was a hint of sadness in her voice.

Could she have known or she was just tired. I pray the latter.

My heartbeat increased as I heard her approaching my room.
I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep as I heard her turn the knob of the door.

She came in and sat on my bed.
'You know you can't keep pretending forever'. She said.
I sighed and sat up. She knows after all.

'Have you been crying?' she asked when she saw my tears stained face.

I shock my head and she sighed.
I was expecting her to start about how disappointed she is at me but what she did surprised me.

She hugged me. She fucking hugged me. Then what she said next surprised me more. 'I'm so sorry Anne it's my fault'. 'But I-its my fault' I said confused.

'No It's my fault i know mom and dad are always busy I should be the one taking care of you instead of staying at school.

'guess what?' She asked.

'What?' I asked. 'I'm moving back here, I'll be going to school from home I'm no longer staying at hostel'. She said.

'No Anna you don't have to do that I promise I'll be fine'. I argued.

'Shhh I wasn't asking for your opinion now go back to sleep'. She said.

I quickly nodded and laid down scared that she'd change her mind.

Soon I felt myself drifting off and I allowed it after all I have someone who still likes me. I'm not sure of essa and Emily but Anna is enough for me and as for Aiden with Anna's help I think I can convince him that I'm not a bad person and with that I drifted off.

******************************

Hey guys check out my second book. https://my.w.tt/nuHcRoZdx6.
Stay safe😘.