Chapter twenty six: ♥Kidnapped♥

Anne's POV.

I woke up the next morning feeling light headed and was about to lay back down when I looked at the time.

Shit!

I quickly hurried into the bathroom to do my thing and got dressed for school.

Mom and dad were still sleeping in and Anne was busy in the kitchen with Nana.

After bidding the both of them goodbye I headed outside to Mr Richards waiting for me.

Ever since I knew he was Aiden's father I've always felt weird that he drives me around. I begged my parents to get me a new driver or just let me drive myself but they won't listen.

I have a feeling they like it the way a fellow parent like them drives their child.

So annoying.

'Good bye Mr Richards'. I greeted as I got out of the car.

'Bye bye miss'.

I had told him many times to stop calling me miss but he just won't listen.

I ran into the school hall and didn't stop till I reached Aiden's locker. He wasn't there.

Where could he be?

I kept walking and looking around and asking people if they've seen him.

I was about to give up when I saw a blonde hair that I knew all too well.

'Aiden!'. I shouted on top of my voice.

He looked up and on spotting me he turned around heading to where he was coming from.

'Ugh'.

I ran after him, shoving people on my way and ignoring their nasty looks and rude comments.

I grabbed his bag slung on his back and pulled hard.

He turned back and growled at me. 'Leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you'.

'Oh come on, don't be childish it's not what you think'.

'What is it then?'. He asked and turned to me.

'He called to apologize'.

He looked confused and anger suddenly took over his confused expression.

'Did he hurt you again? I swear I'm gonna ki--'.

'No he didnt. He apologized for what he leaking that video'.

I suddenly felt shy and stupid after saying that.

He noticed it and raised my head up with his fingers.

'It's fine. I'm not angry about it. Anymore'.

'Thanks I smiled'. My eyes still cast down.

'So uhm-- cough cough, will you be my girlfriend?'.

'W-what?'.

'I'm sorry--i-i know I should ask you in a very romantic way but I can't afford what I think you deserve so-- I'm very sorry, but it's fine, it really is fine if you don't want to--date me, I won't be sad. No no no, I'll be very sad but I won't be angry. Yeah. I won't be angry'.

'Are you done?'.

'Hmm--yeah yeah'.

'Then yes'.

'Yes what?'.

I rolled my eyes.

'Ugh-- what did you just ask me? If course yes I'll be your girlfriend'.

'Really?'.

'Yep'.

He pulled me to himself and we hugged. The bell rang and we departed, but not before kissing like our lives depended on it.

~•~•~•

'We're officially dating'. I told my best friends as we headed to the cafeteria.

'Ahhhhhh'. Both Emily and Essa screamed.

'Oh My God Oh My GOD'. Emily couldn't stop saying.

'How did he do it?'. Essa asked.

I told them everything not leaving a single detail and they giggled all along.

We stopped talking about me and moved to Essa and her crush when heard a bang.

'What's that?'. Emily asked and we all turned to see Evan hitting the table which his gang members sat including Daniel.

'What's wrong with him?'.

'I don't know'.

'Wait, I'll ask Daniel'. I moved to where Daniel was sat and whispered in his ear.

'Lee is missing. More like she was kidnapped but they know who did it'.

The both of them gasped.

'Who could have done that?'. Essa asked almost crying.

'Well, my guess is....well...you know...'.

Both Emily and Essa looked confused for a while before a knowing look crossed their faces.

'James?'

They both gasped.