Chapter eleven: ♥Revenge plan 2♥

Daniel's POV

I had a plan.

I spent all night thinking about what to do to Anna's predicament and didn't find anything.

No matter what I do everybody will still know what had happened between Anne and James.

But I still have to do something. I can't just stand by and watch her suffer.

I didn't know what to do.

But now I know what to do.

I picked up my phone and called Evans. We're pretty close now. We go to clubs together and I know his secret.

His secret. That no one knows about except me and his sister.

Lee Chen.

That's his secret. He's had a crush on her since forever.
You must wonder why he didn't ask her out and make her his girlfriend.

This reason is this:

Being the leader of a cult has its advantages as well as its disadvantage.

The advantages are: power, respect, authority and even a fan club.

And the one disadvantage is that the close ones are always going to be targeted.

They know you're strong and will want to break you down by hurting a loved one.

Ivy (Evan's sister) has been kidnapped so many times. Mostly by the scorpion cult.

But they finally stopped after a war between the two cults in which the venom cult won.

The girl has been through a lot just by being the twin of a leader if a cult.

That's probably why she has no friends combined by the fact that Evan wants no one close to her.

That's why no one knows about Evan's crush on Lee.

I don't really like Lee. She has a bad girl appearance and she doesn't have any friends. She's always keeping to herself.

I remember one time when I tried to talk to her. I wanted to make friends with her cause I thought she's lonely.

This was how the conversation went.

'Hi. I'm Daniel'.

Then after like 1 minute she looked up and eyed me then looked back down at her phone.

'Uhm- I just wanted to make friends with you'. I told her.

She narrowed her eyes at me and stood up then left the class.

Everyone bursted out laughing. I hadn't realised that people were looking at my attempt to make friends with her.

I was very embarrassed and moved to my sit.

It's none of my business anyways. I just pity Evan he doesn't know what he's in for.

'Hi buddy' I heard on the other side.

'Hi Evan'
'What's wrong? you sound stressed'.
'Yeah, I've been thinking'

'About what? You know you can share right?'

'Yes I know I know. Its just- I don't know if you'll want to help since it's not the cult's business'.

'Trust me I'd like to help you with anything'
'Thanks a lot Buddy' I said appreciatively.

'Anything for you, so what's it. The problem?"

'It's about Anne'

'Oh. Lemme guess, you want to revenge what James did to her right?'
'Yes. That's it.
'OK. Let's meet at my house. I'll inform others about it'.

'OK that'd be great'.
'bye'.
'Yeah, bye' I said and cut the phone.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

'You disgraced her huh? You tricked her into having sex with you only to post it on the school's group and have her molested'. I delivered a blow to his jaw.

The venom cult members met at Evan's house at the back shed.

We got the information from Joe, a scorpion cult member who gives us information that James was in stripper's club so we stormed into the club and dragged him out.

Evan and the others surrounded me and James as I keep hutting him blocking him from escaping not that he could anyways with the death grip I have on him.

'You fool, how dare you molest her like that'. I delivered another blow to his face.

I kept delivering blows to his face to mar his perfect face. The face that makes girls fall for him so badly and to make him weak.

When I was done I nodded to the others and everyone started kicking him, some with sticks hit him with it.

When we were done we threw the sticks away and called Fidel. James second in command to come carry him then we left the scene.

{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for the late update I've been busy with my other books.

This is to inform you that I'll be editing this book. I've noticed some mistakes and errors which I want to correct.

When I started writing this book what I had in mind was 10/ 15 chapters but what I have in mind now will be up to 20 chapters or even more so and I didn't think this book will have 500 reads and here we are at 700+. We thank God for that and of course I thank you all that gave this book your time. I promise not to disappoint you all.

♥XOXO♥