Chapter seven: ♥the heartbreak part 2♥

Anne's POV.

Tears polled down my face as I watched Emily's retreating figure. I felt something tugging my arms and realised it was Essa. 'Are you okay?' She asked. Of course not how can I be.

I wanted shout but held it in. 'I-uh want to go to the restroom' I managed to say before running away from them.

I entered the restroom and locked the door thank God no one was in, they were all probably in class by now but I can't go to class now. Who knows if I might still be able to attend this school anymore.

What would I tell Anna? That I was expelled? No she won't believe that. I can't tell her the truth she'd be disappointed and she might hate me.

I'm so dead. What am I going to do now. I sobbed and sobbed till I was sure I had no more tears left in my eyes then I stood up shakily and peeped outside to be sure nobody was out then I walked quietly outside the school.

As I got out I took a deep breath in and was about to start walking when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

'Hey not so fast' James chuckled. 'James? W-what are you doing here' I stammered. 'What? What am I doing here? I had no idea I was forbidden from standing out the school premises' he said wickedly. 'i-uh sorry' I said not feeling sorry.

'How did the whole school find out what we did James? Did u tell anyone?' I asked.

'Tell anyone? no why would I do that?' He asked and I relaxed. He didn't do it after all. I concluded early.

'I didn't have to tell anyone when all I had to do was post it on the school's WhatsApp group' he shrugged like it didn't matter. My jaws dropped.

'Oh no you didn't' I said almost crying. 'Of course I did do you want me to show you prove?' He asked. This time I broke into a sob. 'B-but why? Why did you do it after what we shared?' I asked amidst sobs.

'Do you really wanna know?' He asked.

'I think I deserve to know why you decided to ruin my life' I said.

'OK then' he shrugged. 'Remember what your sister did to my brother when they were still in high school? That's why I did what I did. To revenge. And now I'm gonna send the video to your sister'.

I felt my heart break into thousand pieces. He was gonna send the video to my sister to make her watch her sis have sex with her biggest enemy's brother.

When Anna was in high school about 2 years ago James's brother Mike Steve was the biggest bully just like his brother now. I figured it runs in the family's blood. Mike and Anna hated each other so much.

So one day Mike was bullying one of Anna's friend Teresa who was a nerd so Anna told him to fuck off but he made a mistake of holding Anna's hand that made Anna hit him so hard his nose broke and he slapped Anna which made Anna beat him up so badly.

Seems they are also cowards. So since then the hatred as been passed down to James.

He hated me when he realised I was Anna's sister but I thought he had forgotten about all that. I was wrong. He just used me as a bait to revenge his brother.

Aiden must have heard about it now. My life's completely ruined.

Anna's gonna kill me.

........................................................................

Hey guys🤗
I don't have much to say I just wanna thank Kamsyh06 abubakarm_s Diporh( my cuz😘) and Draxx_la ( my one and only Twinnie😊🤗) for adding my books to their reading list and voting.

Thanks a lot sweethearts ily😘.