Chapter three: ♥joining the cult (part 2)♥

I might not be updating for a while cos I have exams but while I do my exams and try to think of a way to make this book more fun for you all to read I would really like you guys to vote and comment. I really need you guys to comment I want to know you are enjoying this book so plssssssssssss.

And try to refrain from saying rude things cos it'd make me feel bad and discouraged and I know you won't want that so please try to make your comments polite. Thanks ily😇😘😍

Hi cuties 🤗I hope u are enjoying the vacation and please be safe. I love you all and I don't want any of u down with covid19.🙁 Make sure wash your hands regularly. I love u all once again and I want u to be safe😘😘.

I'm gonna be updating frequently for now .I've not seen any comment of vote so far and I'm sad about it. Don't u guys like the book? Well if u think there's something wrong please don't hesitate to comment, thanks for reading😉.

°÷°÷°÷°÷°÷°÷°÷°÷°÷°÷°÷°÷°÷°÷°÷°÷°

Daniel's POV

I woke up today to the sound of that annoying alarm.

I didn't mind today I had something in mind...something that was going to change my life for the better or worse.

Though I suspect the former. I was going to join the venom cult that day.

I know its probably not the best thing to do but I don't mind if that's what will make Anne notice me.

Oh I forgot, even though she has an innocent face, Anne is just like any other girl, she loves bad boys.

I wonder sometimes what attracts those girls to the bad boys but now I know the answer and I've decided what I want.

I dressed myself in a bad boy's outfit with black tee shirt black pants and black leather jacket.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw I looked bad then I smirked and left my room.

I went downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen. 'Hi mom' I said. 'Good morning Daniel, how was night?'

'It was fine momma'. ' OK, your food is ready go sit down' she greeted me while cooking so she was not able to see my outfit but when she turned to serve the food she was so surprised her mouth hanged open.

'Daniel, are u OK?' ' yes mom don't I look OK? ' Of course u do, its just that.......I'm surprised I've never seen u wear anything like this before ...its not that I'm complaining its j...just....don't worry its fine I'm glad you're making efforts to blend in it's really fine'.

She smiled and made me eat more than I always do. Yeah she can be so frustrating sometimes. I internally roll my eyes.

I jumped on my bike and rode to school making sure I came exactly five minutes before school started already behaving like a bad boy I smirked.

I was nervous and my hands were shaking a little as I parked outside the school building. I steadied myself and took a deep breather then walked into the building.

As I entered I was met with curious glances thrown my head, I held my head high and walked with the same swag I've seen other popular guys use.

I was enjoying the attention until I noticed that the glances were shifted from me to something at my back.

I turned to look at the thing that must have made the people look away from me. I turned to face James steve the leader of the scorpion cult and Anne's boyfriend.

One would have thought a gentle soul like Anne would chose someone who isn't a asshole like James Steve but as I said earlier all girls love bad boys and Anne loves boys that are worse e.g. James Steve.

I've always loathed James ever since middle school when he gave me a name and since then everyone has been calling me Mr smarty pants.

So now u can see why I loathed him so much. He also teases me by calling me a coward since I did not join any club nor cult. But I'm about to disappoint him today and put an end to that annoying nick name.

I worked up courage and went up to him(James Steve). ' hey there' I said. He turned to looked at me ' heyyyy see who we have here, Mr smarty pants'.

He chuckled. My face grew red in anger as I balled my fist. I took a deep breath. ' hahahhahaha, it honours me that you still remember the nick name you gave me'.

I said sarcastically. 'Well the honour is mine David' he replied.

I internally roll my eyes then I cleared my throat. 'it seems Mr smarty pants doesn't wanna be called that anymore' he observed taking it my appearance.

I smirked then said 'you have no idea Mr Steve'. 'Well....since you've decided to be a baddd boy' he chuckled and covered it by clearing his throat.' You are welcome to join my cult group'.

I looked at him surprised 'err... U mean me?' 'Of course, silly its you I'm talking to.'

'NO, he's not joining your cult that is full of chickens.'

I looked back to see who talked and it was Evan smith 'EVAN SMITH' oh my God. Today is full of surprises. ' what do u say David?' He asked me. ' uhmm....'.

I've always hated James ever since what he did to me in middle school as if that's not enough he still bullies me even in high school.

So without much thinking I said it' yes'.
'Amazing' said Evan.'

I declare you part of the venom cult as from today, you are to come with me after school to get the mark'.

The cults usually have their mark so one would know the cult one belongs to seeing the person. The venom cult has venom tattooed on their wrist, its not really visible its very tiny so no adult can suspect.

 The venom cult has venom tattooed on their wrist, its not really visible its very tiny so no adult can suspect

Above is a picture of the scorpion cult tattoo.

Above is a picture of the venom cult tattoo.