Chapter one: ♥My life sucks♥

Daniel POV

" tick tock tick tock" I heard the sound of the alarm....ughhhhh I hate my life. I put my pillow over my head trying to block out the sound but it won't stop.

In anger I took the alarm and flung it to the other side of the room surprisingly it still didn't stop so I gave up and went to the bathroom to have my bath.

I checked my face in the mirror and saw my ugly bruised face. sighing....I walk to the shower and I felt the stung on my face where the water touched then I turned off the shower and got out.

'Who the hell created school?' I asked myself the thousandth time while I put on my cloths.
You must be asking yourself why I hate school so much.

The reason is I'm the only boy who hasn't joined a cult or a team or anything else in my class (well except from the nerds), even my friend greth is in a football club.

The real reason most boys join is to get the girls to like them because everyone knows all girls like the bad guys.

And most of them prefer to join a cult.

Yeah.. There are two cults in my school, the scorpion and the venom.

Ever since I've been in that school there wasn't a day they didn't threaten themselves.

On my first day of school I bumped into the gang leader of the venom cult...of course I didn't know who he was so I said sorry and was about to walk off when he grabbed my arm and pushed me onto a locker then he said

" hey boy u better watch where you're going. You better don't bump into me next time or else.......". He trailed off.

'what are u gonna do uh?' I asked him.

He smirked and before I knew it he threw a punch to my face.

I wasn't gonna let him get away with it so I hit him with my book across his face.....he looked surprised and I was scared he would kill me but what he said next shocked me he said " I like you....what's ur name?" 'D..Daniel' then he stretched his hand and said.

'Evan...the leader of the cult group venom'. I felt my jaw drop to the ground.

•|•|√|√|•|•|•|√|√|•|•|√|√|•|•|√

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. Don't forget to hit that star button.
See ya.