Chapter 8- First One

"Shh" I said whispering in his ear. "I have.." I paused.

"come on, tell me." He urged.

I pushed him up against the wall, unlocked the door, and ran down the stairs.

"NOELLE IM GOING TO GET YOU!" He screamed chasing me.

"IF YOU CAN CATCH ME!" i replied with a slight yell.

I squeezed inbetween Zayn and the couch and put my head down.

"Where is she?" Harry asked.

I let out a slight giggle which ruined my cover. Then i felt strong arms wrap around my body, I was soon lifted a little then pinned on the couch. "ow! my wrist!" i squealed in pain. He traced my forearm with his fingernail to where my cuts stopped and held me from there.

He smirked. "caught you."

I hesitated but when in doubt kick the guy in the balls. "Now you dont." I mumbled getting up.

Harry laid moaning on the floor. "fuck you" he managed to say.

"Love you to baby." I laughed giving him an air kiss. I put my hair in a high side pony tail because i know Harry would eventually get up and do something to make me tell him. Everyones eyes went directly to my neck, I bit my lip.

"SEE THIS IS WHAT I DIDNT WANT." I shouted.

*Louis' POV*

She was finally comfortable enough to share what she did to herself, and we fucked it up.

"Noelle wait." I said running after her.

"IM NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." She screamed slamming the door.

"Noelle open the door then." I waitied, but there was nothing, no sound, then a scream, and something metal dropped. "NOELLE OPEN UP." I screamed banging on the door.

She was in tears, "I didnt..." she trailed off.

"I know, here lets get you all cleaned up." I said.

She nodded. "I didnt mean to." I nodded back, taking out the peroixde. Her eyes widened at the container. I took out a cotton ball and put some peroxide on it, and started patting softly on her wrist. She screamed, but shut her mouth right after.

I handed her a few napkins, "apply pressure." She nodded doing what she was told. She grabbed my hand and headed for the stairs. She ignored the stares of the other boys, she sat down pulling me close and laying on me.

"Im going take a nap." She yawned putting my hand on her wrist. I looked around at the other boys, they were in shock, and Harry, he had that same expression that he had on last night. I looked down at her, she seemed to be asleep.

"Zayn contuine reading."