Chapter 6- Settling In

*Noelles POV*

"BYE NOELLE!" Tami shouted from our room.

I rolled my eyes but managed to reply with a friendly "bye" and a wave.

"You exicted?" Louis asked.

"Very."

"Nialls going to be there." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "I dont think hes 'hot' he's just cute."

"So he's attractive?" Louis smirked once more.

"Cute"

"Nah I think you meant attractive"

"I cant with you." I said.

"and we haven't even started living with each other yet. Ha." He laughed.

~•~

"YOU DIDNT TELL ME THIS PLACE IS HUGE!" I screamed when we pulled up.

"Aw look Harry is here, he probably took Niall." He smirked.

"I thought we were over this."

*LOUIS' POV*

The slit on her neck was noticeable, but her hair covered some of it, she wasn't wearing any bracelets so her cuts were even more noticeable than before.

"You can go in babe." I said walking to the trunk. She nodded and walked inside. Damn it what the fuck could be in this thing?

I walked inside and saw all the boys on the couch, and Noelle was awkwardly sitting next to Harry laughing.

"Oh look Noelle Niall's here" I smirked.

"I cant, I cant." she said.

Niall raised an eyebrow "Oh?" he replied.

"Yeah Noelle said you were cute."

"I meant like 'cute' not like 'omg I want to fuck Niall' but that little cunt doesn't understand that." She replied.

"HA YOU JUST SAID YOU WANTED TO FUCK HIM!"

"i cant with you!" she said.

"but come on that picture i showed you was from a while ago, isnt he attractive now? come on Noelle he's your age."

"I still think he's cute"

"Guys shut up your making poor Niall uncomfortable." Zayn said.

"Sorry Niallkins" I said.

"Yeah sorry." She added.

She was hiding both her wrists, and she put all her hair to the side, where the slit in her neck was of course, which made it almost invisible.

"Come on Noelle put your hair back the way it usually is, you look hotter." Harry smirked.

"No, i look ugly."

"See thats the problem with you girls, always so picky about how you look, and apparently your always ugly, when you aren't. And you and i both know thats not the reason why your hair is like that." He replied.

"But I AM ugly, and I know, but the thingy makes me look ugly."

"I bet you weren't thinking that when you did it last night." Harry snapped back.

"Ohhhhhh" Zayn and Niall chorused.

She bit her lip. "Good one."

"I know, I know. Now get with the fixing, and lighten up, your so stiff, they already know for god sakes, Louie warned all of us." He said.

"What did he say? you know, he knows nothing about me, just what his daddy told him." She smirked back at me.

"And what your sister told me and Harry." I said joining their conversation.

"Mmmm, true, Niall what did he tell you."

"Because you would choose Niall." I smiled.

"Well he said that you cut, that last night you tried to kill yourself, and you have some sort of mental illness, but he doesn't know what it is." Niall murmured.

"Thats all very true, expect for the fact that I did not do that, it wasn't ME." She confessed.

"Explain." Zayn said.

"I cant, I just, not yet." She whispered