Chapter 11- Stopping

"Haz what are you talking about?" Liam asked.

"Im not dumb, I deserve to know." Harry insisted.

I looked away biting my lip. He sighed but walked over to the couch with me.

I dug my head into his bare chest and we sat their cuddling together, not saying anything.

"NOELLE" I heard Louis scream.

"fuck" i hissed.

"NOELLE IM NOT EVEN FUCKING JOKING RIGHT NOW GET YOUR ASS UP HERE. NOW!"

"You should go, he seems pretty pissed." Harry whispered into my head.

I stood up and shot a fuck you look over at Liam, he put his hands up like he was innocent. I sighed but continued to the stairs.

"Im not coming up." I said with grief.

He began walking down the stairs to me "Why?"

I sighed heavily "Again, it wasnt me."

He hugged me.

"If we let go of this and pretend this never happened" I took a deep breathe "Ill stop cutting." I finally sighed.

Everyone shot me a confused, but extremely happy look.

"If what didnt happen? Nothing out of the ordinary happened today right guys?" He said.

"Nope, nothing at all"

*LOUIS' POV*

I could go on and on screaming at her for what she did, but the fact that she told me she would stop self-harming because of a stupid act she tried to succeed in made me the happiest guy ever. Also the fact that she had a proficiency in cutting, and that she relied on it for almost 4 years definitely was accoutered in my reason of happiness.

~•~

Its been a week since she stopped cutting. I could actually see her wrist, of course, it had scars, but her wrist was almost bare. I made an effort to check her wrist 2 times everyday while putting peroxide and Neosporin on it. She seemed so much happier, and way more fun, she seemed to be getting better, a lot better. And today, I was taking her to the doctors for the first time since she stopped self-harming.

"Come on Noey." I teased.

"Stop you know i hate when you call me that!" She playfully hit me.

"I dont know Noey, you seem to kind of like it."

"Shut upppp!" She whinnied covering her ears and running out of the house.

"Ha you said 'up' with a british accent." I said.

"Ha you have a british accent." she said imitating me.

"Ha you have an american accent" I replied with an american accent.

"Ok come on we really have to go." She said completely serious.

I smiled and joined her in the car. She was herself today, i knew that. I learned other this past week that she has been here when she was herself and when she wasn't. Even though I'm still confused on what she means by 'it wasnt me' I just smiled and nod. I looked over at her, she was smiling down at her wrists rubbing them. She did tell me before that she was really upset that she couldn't have any contact with her family, and if she could she said she would tell them she stopped cutting, and how happy she had become, but she cant. Its actually heartbreaking hearing her talk about her family, she always seemed a little sadder when someone brought up then concept of family, she seemed very attached to them.

~•~

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS GETTING WORSE!" Noelle shouted throwing her head back.

"I could always do another test." My dad said.

"NO, I DONT WANT ANOTHER TEST. THIS IS BULLSHIT, IM NOT TAKING MY MEDS ANYMORE THEY OBVIOUSLY DONT WORK." She screamed covering her face with her hands.

"I could always prescribe something a little stronger, but I dont know if you want to do that."

"Just do it i dont fucking care anymore." She said.

My father nodded leaving the room.

"Babe?" I asked rubbing her hand.

"Y-y-yeah?" she sniffled.

"Everything will be ok, trust me."

"That what they all say." She said looking up at me.

I pulled her close hugging her, and kissing her head.

I wiped her tears "We'll go to McDonalds after."

She smiled "You know how to treat a girl right Lou"